ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Comparison Between Liquid And Powdered Frozen Yoghurt Mix
Total Articles: 9
'Frozen Yoghurt'is a common term among Australians and not only people from this continent, but also people from many parts of the world know about this product these days. Just because of its great nutritional value, people prefer this as an alternative to ice cream. As most of us know, ice cream is rich in calorie and fat content and so it is not ideal for healthy. On the other hand, frozen yoghurt contains those things that can provide a healthy lifestyle to people consuming it regularly. In addition to being healthier, it is as delicious as ice cream as well. So, people opt for this product just for its taste and health factors.
In the present circumstances, frozen yoghurt mix is gaining popularity among the consumers. For finding this product, it is not essential that people will have to visit several shops near them. They can just find this product by sitting at their home via their computer. There are companies not only selling this product in different forms via their website, they are also dealing with machines meant for preparing this eatable. This type of machines will be of great help to people, who are thinking about starting a frozen yoghurt business or shop.
The frozen yoghurt mix can be found in the market in two different forms and they are powder and liquid forms. They are available in different flavors like chocolate, coffee, peach, passion, Strawberry, Wildberry and green tea. Before serving, this product should be refrigerated at least for 24-48 hours. This is applicable for powdered form. But, the liquid form should be refrigerated for several hours. Also, liquid form will be expensive when it comes to shipping, just because of the fact that it will weigh more as compared to powdered form. Also, the latter form will have a longer shelf life as compared to the former. Also, it need not be refrigerated until it is mixed with milk or water. It should be refrigerated only after mixing it with milk or water to get the consistency required to serve.
After mixing, it can be used for 14 days, but the thing here is that it will not have active and live culture as in traditional forms of yoghurt. So, you can save when you go for frozen yoghurt in powdered form as compared to liquid form. Select a reliable company dealing with this product and you can either procure them for personal use or for business purpose as well.
This content is taken from http://goarticles.com/article/Comparison-Between-Liquid-And-Powdered-Frozen-Yoghurt-Mix/8175415/
If you are looking for frozen yoghurt supplier, then Frosty Boy Australia is the right choice. We sell wide range of frozen yoghurt mix and frozen yoghurt machines for ice creameries, restaurants, hotels, fast food outlets and mobile ice cream vans. To know more, please Click here.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. What Kind Of Vegetables Do You Want Slice Instead Of Junk Foods?
Author: Emory Carucci
2. Exploring Special American Steak Dishes Is No Big Deal In London
Author: Mathew Gomes
3. Oklahoma City Roofing- Choose The Right Material For Your Roof
Author: Fred Lydick
4. Professional Toronto Food Delivery – Ordering Quick And Easy
Author: Oliver Shin
5. Pre Or Post Workout Meals Toronto – Getting Healthy Food Is No More Difficult
Author: Oliver Shin
6. Explore Santa Rosa Restaurants In Different Way
Author: Todd Hedrick
7. Benefits Of Dark Chocolate | Bakers Fun
Author: Bakers Fun
8. Find Out The Reputable Online Water Suppliers To Obtain Purified Water
9. Food Delivery Toronto Service Can Be Your Savior Sometimes
Author: Oliver Shin
10. Ready Made Meals, Home Delivered By Dineamic
11. There Is Still Time To Get In The Halloween Spirit!
Author: Chris Ingallina
12. 5 Top Drinks To Try This Winter If You Are In Uk
Author: Lily Alvin
13. Food Truck Catering – Finger Food Perth Can Make Your Guests Satisfied In A Unique Way
Author: Michael Wickham
14. Craft Brews Get The Most Attention
Author: Tod Henry
15. The Importance Of Hiring A Qualified Los Angeles Event Planner
Author: Daniel Chapman