ALL >> Business >> View Article
Car Body Parts
Total Articles: 2
Car body parts are the important body parts of a car and they are so important that without even a small part the car looks incomplete just like the body parts in a human body. The different parts of a car include air filters, alternators, A/C compressors, belts, oxygen sensors, carburetors and a few more. So now let us discuss about the body parts one by one. Air filters act as a catalyst which removes dust and bacteria from the air. There are different types of air filters and some of them are:
• Automotive cabin air filters
• Internal combustion engine air filters
The automotive air filters are similar to the combustion air filters they are rectangular in shape. They reduce the heating performance of the engine to a greater extent. The car which uses carburetors uses a cylindrical air filter which is almost 150mm in diameter. Now coming to the alternators it is also an important body part of the car. An alternator produces alternating current which converts mechanical energy to electrical energy. Other than the cars the alternators are also used in power stations. A/C compressor is one of the most important units in a car.
Mainly during summer, the passengers and the driver in the car really requires air conditioning and due to pollution outside whenever all the windows are closed in the cars than A/C is so badly needed such that there will be no suffocation. In the western countries as there are such a huge number of car dealers as well as customers this concept of A/C began in the early part of the 19th century. The luxury cars nowadays have newly developed air conditioning units. The are costly and effective. Belts are important in the cars specially to the front sitters especially for the safety purpose to prevent from severe accidents. This car body part too was invented in the early 19th century by English engineer George Cayley. Since then new car belts have been designed and there are different types of seat belts such as two points, lap, sash, three points, belt –in- seat, seven points. The two end points are attached to the 2 point belt. Lap is also a special kind of belt designed and goes over the waist. Nowadays even the traffic police takes serious steps if in some car seat belts are not used.
Oxygen sensors are an electronic used in the cars to detect the amount of oxygen. The Robert Bosch developed this device in the mid 1960’s and it has become an important car body part. The oxygen sensor is made of platinum. Carburetor is also an important car body part which helps in the internal combustion process which blends air and fuel. The term carburetor came from the word carbon. In 1979 there was a different carburetor named as the marine side draft these are the different parts in a car and make the car comfortable to sit and to travel.carburetor. The carburetor basically consists of an open pipe which is in the form of a Venturi.For more information http://www.spare-mart.com
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev