ALL >> Education >> View Article
About 70-680, Windows 7 Configuring Exam
Total Articles: 105
Are you in search of something that can be a plus point for you in your professional career? If you are a person who is working in the field of Information Technology, then you might find various worthy certifications for improving your career standing.
These certification programs are being offered by different organizations like HP, IBM, Apple and not to forget Microsoft. Many of you might think that they will never be able to clear the exam because it supposed to be very tough. The problem is not being tough, in fact the problem is not being able to prepare well and perform well too.
See if the 70-680 Windows 7 Configuring Exam can suit your career. It is meant for those individuals who use Microsoft windows 7 in computing environments as a desktop operating system. If you are willing to take this exam then you must have one year of experience in implementation and administration of the Windows client operation system in a networked environment.
Topics Covered in 70-680 Exam
Take a look at the areas that will be covered in the 70-680 Windows 7 Configuring Exam:
• Installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows 7 – 14 percent
• Deploying Windows 7- 13 percent
• Configuring hardware and applications - 14 percent
• Configuring network connectivity - 14 percent
• Configuring access to resources - 13 percent
• Configuring mobile computing -10 percent
• Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 - 11 percent
• Configuring backup and recovery options -11 percent
This exam is available in different languages other than English, so you might be able to give it in a language that best suits you. Without practical knowledge you will not be in a position to pass the exam because scenario based questions will be asked that are going to make you apply your knowledge before you answer.
Preparing for 70-680 Exam
Preparation for the 70-680 Windows 7 Configuring Exam is a lot different than how you prepare for your school exams. The exam will have multiple choice questions but answering them will not be easy. You will have to make sure that you gather different resources and materials for preparing.
Exam study guides, practice tests, PDFs, eBooks, tutorials and material in a number of other forms will be available easily. All you have to do is find such materials that cover the content of the exam. You can also take help from Microsoft’s website to find relevant study material. Explore the internet to find relevant study materials. You will get to see a number of helpful stuff out there.
Education Articles1. Are You Looking For Online Tutorial For Programming?
2. Private Tuitions From Experienced And Qualified Teachers For The Student’s Development
Author: Hayden Bowden
3. The Impact Of A School On A Child’s Life
4. Documentation Required For Studying At Melbourne Is Easier With Professional Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
5. Seek Admission In Igcse Schools In Bangalore
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
6. Learning Objectives Of Itil® Foundation Training Program
7. 4 Ways To Eradicate Guitar Vacillation
Author: Almaden School of Music & Art
8. Hire A Consultant Today Far Dissertation Writing
Author: Dissertation Help
9. Dyslexia Software Goes One Click - Ghotit Dyslexia
10. What Is Digital Marketing
Author: rakesh verma
11. Sap Hana Driving Big Data Startups
12. Why We Stereotype Engineering?
Author: ponting brown
13. Why Best Educational Apps For Kids Succeeds
Author: ponting brown
14. Why It Is Important To Have A Good Digital Marketing Strategy In An Online Business
15. A Week At Homeschool