ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Blood Cleanser Herbs To Cure Pimple And Acne
Total Articles: 49
Pimple and acne are a common type of skin problem and most of us believe that these problems crop up when our blood becomes too full with impurities and toxins. Removing toxins from blood is the best way to avert these skin problems. There are several ways by which you can clean your blood. Fasting, dieting, increased intakes of fluids, intake of blood cleanser herbs are the few ways through which blood purification may be achieved. Natural blood cleanser herbs are a very traditional means of treating skin problems. Not only do they restrict acne and pimple outbreaks but also prevent other types of skin problems like eczema, boils, rashes, psoriasis, wounds and other eruptions. In this article we will discuss about some effective blood cleanser herbs that can cure pimple and acne.
Here follows a list of some of those herbs:
1. Neem or Margosa is a powerful blood cleanser herb. It also has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It heals any sort of skin problem. Mash neem leaves in to a thick paste, mix with a pinch of turmeric powder and apply on the acne affected region. Allow drying and then wash off with cold water.
2. Dandelion root is another effective blood cleanser herb. It contains essential vitamins and minerals. The root not only cleanses blood but also boosts liver function and bile flow. Drinking dandelion root tea is a great herbal remedy for acne. Nowadays dandelion capsules or tinctures are available in medical stores.
3. Burdock root is one of the most effective blood cleanser herbs. It eliminates toxins from blood and its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties destroy the acne-causing bacteria. In a saucepan boil 1-2 teaspoon of dried root of Burdock in 2 cups of water. After 2 minutes lessen the heat and allow simmering for about 30 minutes. Strain and drink the tea. You must drink the tea twice daily. Dabbing the acne affected area with a cotton ball soaked in the tea also helps.
4. Red clover is another beneficial blood cleanser herb that helps you get rid of acne and pimples. It is rich in lecithin, flavonoids, thiamine and minerals like magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous and chromium. Red clover not only controls acne break-outs but also other sorts of skin problems. Furthermore it is a good herbal remedy for osteoporosis, menopause symptoms, respiratory troubles, renal problems.
So these are the major blood cleanser herbs.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding