ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbs For Blood Purification In Ayurveda
Total Articles: 49
Blood purification is something very vital to healthy living. We often take in to our body lots of toxins in our day to day life. These toxins with time will build up in our blood and will gradually upset the functioning of the internal organs of our body. In order to restore normal functioning of the internal organs we need to remove the toxins from our blood through the blood purification procedure. Under-performance or malfunctioning of the vital internal organs can lead to cumbersome symptoms like lethargy, allergy, headaches, infections and various other medical conditions.
If you purify your blood from time to time, its ability to transport oxygen, hormones and essential nutrients to the different parts of the body will improve. This will enhance your mental and physical vitality. Blood purifiers are substances that can allow the blood to get rid of unwanted hazardous toxins. In Ayurveda, there are many powerful herbs for purification of blood.
The major Ayurvedic herbs for blood purification may be listed below:
1. Triphala is an effective Ayurvedic blood purification herb. It is actually a combination of the following three herbs: amalaki (Indian gooseberry), haritaki (chebulic myrobalan) and bibhitaki (beleric myrobalan). Triphala churna or triphala powder should be taken early morning with water in order to purify blood. Triphala not only cleans blood but also the liver and colon. It also improves blood circulation and removes arterial plaque.
2. Manjistha or Indian Madder is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for purification blood. Manjistha cleanses blood of toxins and also triggers blood flow and circulation. Intake of manjistha is a good herbal remedy for skin problems like leucoderma, itchiness, pigmentation and acne. It will also improve your complexion, repair skin tissue damage and lower the levels of uric acid.
3. Guduchi is another beneficial herb for blood purification. It eliminates urea from blood and is known for its diuretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is a good cure for health conditions like gout, arthritis, fever, diabetes, leprosy, intestinal worms, respiratory infections, appetite loss etc. It also fights against liver disorders, anxiety and stress and general weakness.
4. Neem is one of the most popular herbs for blood purification. It is rich in the following properties: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-gastric, anti-malaria, anti-inflammatory and diuretic. This herb is a great treatment for UTI, malaria, cough, fever and jaundice. Neem can also cure skin conditions like psoriasis, warts, eczema, itching, cuts and wounds.
So these are some effective Ayurvedic herbs for blood purification.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe