ALL >> Health >> View Article
Herbs For Blood Purification In Ayurveda
Total Articles: 49
Blood purification is something very vital to healthy living. We often take in to our body lots of toxins in our day to day life. These toxins with time will build up in our blood and will gradually upset the functioning of the internal organs of our body. In order to restore normal functioning of the internal organs we need to remove the toxins from our blood through the blood purification procedure. Under-performance or malfunctioning of the vital internal organs can lead to cumbersome symptoms like lethargy, allergy, headaches, infections and various other medical conditions.
If you purify your blood from time to time, its ability to transport oxygen, hormones and essential nutrients to the different parts of the body will improve. This will enhance your mental and physical vitality. Blood purifiers are substances that can allow the blood to get rid of unwanted hazardous toxins. In Ayurveda, there are many powerful herbs for purification of blood.
The major Ayurvedic herbs for blood purification may be listed below:
1. Triphala is an effective Ayurvedic blood purification herb. It is actually a combination of the following three herbs: amalaki (Indian gooseberry), haritaki (chebulic myrobalan) and bibhitaki (beleric myrobalan). Triphala churna or triphala powder should be taken early morning with water in order to purify blood. Triphala not only cleans blood but also the liver and colon. It also improves blood circulation and removes arterial plaque.
2. Manjistha or Indian Madder is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs for purification blood. Manjistha cleanses blood of toxins and also triggers blood flow and circulation. Intake of manjistha is a good herbal remedy for skin problems like leucoderma, itchiness, pigmentation and acne. It will also improve your complexion, repair skin tissue damage and lower the levels of uric acid.
3. Guduchi is another beneficial herb for blood purification. It eliminates urea from blood and is known for its diuretic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It is a good cure for health conditions like gout, arthritis, fever, diabetes, leprosy, intestinal worms, respiratory infections, appetite loss etc. It also fights against liver disorders, anxiety and stress and general weakness.
4. Neem is one of the most popular herbs for blood purification. It is rich in the following properties: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-gastric, anti-malaria, anti-inflammatory and diuretic. This herb is a great treatment for UTI, malaria, cough, fever and jaundice. Neem can also cure skin conditions like psoriasis, warts, eczema, itching, cuts and wounds.
So these are some effective Ayurvedic herbs for blood purification.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat