ALL >> Health >> View Article
How To Increase Height During Puberty?
Total Articles: 49
How to increase height during puberty is the question to which many teenagers want to find an answer. A tall-figured person looks good and smarter than the ones who are not sufficiently strong. Boys and girls who have attained puberty generally start growing dramatically tall. But it is not the case with all. When puberty is attained there is a hormonal influx in the body of a person and that stimulates the pituitary glands to produce an increased amount of growth hormones. Some teenagers don"t grow sufficiently owing to factors like heredity, nutritional deficiencies, sleep disorders, certain medications and sicknesses, abnormalities pertaining to the pituitary glands etc. Teenagers want to look good and trendy. Many of them who feel they are not growing as much as their friends are desperate to increase height. They want to find an answer to the query "How to increase height during puberty".
One can increase height during puberty by following a healthy diet plan and by practicing few height enhancing exercises. Certain minerals and vitamins are absolutely necessary for you if you want to increase your height. Therefore the first advice on how to increase height during puberty would be to consume a balanced diet consisting in adequate quantities of minerals, vitamins and proteins. Vitamin A is one of the most essential nutrients required to increase the strength and stature of the skeletal system. So eat foods high in Vitamin A such as carrots, cantaloupes, lettuce, liver, sweet potatoes, dried herbs, red peppers and green leafy veggies. Vitamin B Complexes such as B1, B12 can also help one grow taller. These vitamins manufacture blood cells and supply the body with all the energy it requires during the growth phase. Foods high in these vitamins are citrus fruits, grapefruit, watermelons, bananas, legumes, leafy veggies, chicken and seafood.
Revamping of soft tissues is required for enhancing height and that can be achieved by means of Vitamin C obtained from citrus fruits. Vitamin F also helps you to grow tall. It is found in food items like avocado, flaxseed, sunflower seeds, Brazil nuts, walnuts etc. Vitamin D is another height enhancing vitamin. It can be obtained through optimum sunlight exposure.
Proteins coming from sources like eggs, fish, meat, chicken, cheese etc and minerals like calcium, phosphorous, potassium, magnesium, zinc etc coming from milk and other dairy products, fruits and veggies are also very necessary to allow an adolescent to grow taller. The other tips on how to increase height during puberty are:
1. Stretching exercises and anaerobic activities like hanging, swimming, bicycling and rope jumping
2. Optimum sleep to allow the pituitary glands to function properly
So now I think the query "how to increase height during puberty" has been answered.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important