ALL >> Health >> View Article
Total Articles: 4
For years Dr. Clark used a frequency generator to "zap" one pathogen after another. This was very time-consuming.
In 1994 her son built a hand held, battery operated, and accurate frequency generator. The purpose was to kill the intestinal fluke. To her surprise she noticed that this battery-operated zapper killed all pathogens without having to set a specific frequency.
This is how the ZAPPER was born.
The ZAPPER is a therapy device. It does not search for things in the body like the Syncrometer, instead it gets rid of them.
The ZAPPER also has another function, It reactivates our white blood cells so that they can go on an "invader hunt" on their own and kill them.
Many people when they start to get to know the Clark protocol are confused when it comes to devices and some worry that they will not be able to use them.
The ZAPPER is very easy to use. Just press the ON button.
You will then attach the zapper through its electrodes to either wetted wristbands that you can put around your wrists, around your ankles or around your feet or as Dr. Clark had her patients zap, with handles put under their feet. Carbon handles are very effective for this. They are highly ecological, very conducive and therefore you do not need to put a wet kitchen paper towel around it and they do not cause any irritation of the skin, whereas this might happen to some people by using the wristbands. You can also construct your own zapper. Dr. Clark gave instructions on how to do this in her books. It is however very important that you have it checked with an oscilloscope to assure that it stays in the positive offset at all times, for should it sink into the negative for a split of a second, it will be sustaining the life of the pathogens.
Some people that read our website, contact us saying : "I want the device that kills cancer". It is true that many have had success using the Zapper alone, but please bear in mind that the Zapper is part of Dr. Clark's protocol, it should be used together with the cleanses and cleanups.
Side-effects from Zapping? Dr. Clark said not to zap if you wear a pace-maker and if you are pregnant. It is also a good idea to take digestive enzymes after zapping as these will eat up the refuse left off by dying parasites and pathogens.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018