ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Taj Mahal: The Architectural Masterpiece
Total Articles: 5
Are you searching for a tour in which you can grab maximum in the minimum time? Well if that’s the case then nothing can be better than a Taj Mahal Tour for you. Now you must be thinking what is this Tajmahal Agra tour all about? Well, don’t panic, you will be provided the complete details of this tour.Taj Mahal Agra Tour Same Day comprises travelling to Agra from Delhi Tour and returning back the same day. If you are also interested in knowing the history of India then also this is one tour which you must opt for. Starting from the capital city, Delhi which have some of the finest and richest ancient monuments like Red Fort, Humayum Tomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple. Not only you will find the ancient beauty but for the modern people who are shopaholics Delhi has some fine local street markets like Janpath, Sarojini Nagar and Lajpath where one can find rich dresses, chappals, scarf’s and much more.
The core destination of this mesmerizing tour is the city of love, Agra which holds the Symbol of Love, Tajmahal in its kitty. Taj Mahal Tour is certainly a wonderland created by the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Sahahjahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife, Mumtajmahal. It took a whole of 20 years and 20000 labours to get this architectural master piece ready. It is set at the best place wherein the pristine water of Yamuna is flowing on one side and the Tajmahal standing bright with the fine white marbles on the other side. In this tour you also get to view the Agra Fort which was built by the Mughal Emperor, Akbar. Agra Fort is made of mixed red stones and white marbles and Tajmahal is clearly visible from the top of the fort. People from all over the world every year choose the Tajmahal Agra Tour just to witness the symbol of great love.
They get inspired by the love story of Shahjahan and Mumtazmahal at the same time people also find it hard to believe that a Mughal Emperor can create such a beautiful architectural masterpiece in the loving memory of his beloved wife.Shahajahan also cut down the hands of all those 20,000 workers who were involved in the making of Tajmahal as he does not wanted that any other ruler ever try to make anything close to what he made for his wife. If you haven’t yet explored this mesmerizing monument then you are definitely missing out something very precious in your life, don’t wait any more, just book a Tajmahal Agra Tour Same Day and enjoy the view of this architectural masterpiece. And the best part of this tour is that in a single day you can view the beauty of two cities namely Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Starting from Delhi and ending at Delhi, this tour is definitely worth visiting, you won’t ever regret it
Vaibhav Tourism Services is one of the largest integrated Travel and Tourism Company in India. This company provides Taj Mahal Tour.Book NowDelhi Tour .available in cheap rate. For more information on the same go to http://www.vaibhavindiatourismservices.com.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson