ALL >> Business >> View Article
Useful Features On Some Of The Klarus Flashlights
Total Articles: 23
One of the most top rated Klarus flashlights, is the XT11. This torch is small, compact and lightweight, but still produces enough light for most of your needs. It is affordable and significantly cheaper than most of the other LED torches available in the market today. It measures 1.5 by 1.5 inches and is only 8 ounces in weight. This means that it is small enough to disappear into your hand and light enough to confidently carry in your pocket.
The Cree LED Technology
Unlike the cheaper LED torches it uses the Cree LED bulbs. Other Cheap LED flashlights use poor technology to cut down cost. These cheap LEDs will loose their luminosity a very short period of time despite being very bright when it is still new.
Sometimes the manufacturers of these substandard torches will increase the power rating to ensure that the cheap LEDs produce enough light even as it continues to loose its luminosity over time. The problem is that this trick tends to shorten the life of the bulb.
The XT11 has two sets of Strobe lights that alternate every two seconds. These strobe lights can be used for defense and security to distract the offender. With only Cr123a batteries it can produce good lighting for illumination, or be used for self defense and sending S.O.S signals with the strobe light.
The Small and Portable NT20
The NT20 is another of the top rated Klarus flashlights available in the market. It uses the Cree LED technology to provide 280 lumens of power. The Cree XP-G R5 LED bulb has a lifespan of more than 50,000 hours. It is also lightweight and small enough to almost fit into the palm of your hands.
It has 4 lighting modes. It has the beacon the S.O.S and the variable frequency mode. It has a unique mechanism that allows it to switch between the various modes. This mechanism prevents the user from switching between the strobe lights to get to any of the lighting modes.
It has a side switch for adjusting brightness, a tactical switch for powering the torch on and off, a strobe access and a mechanism that allows you to access the other three modes, ie S.O.S, beacon and variable frequency mode. The manufacturers made an effort to ensure that the switches are adjustable by one hand.
The reverse polarity protection is an important feature that protects the batteries and the torch. Reverse polarity can cause leakage from the dry cells used to power the torch. There are hazards associated with reverse polarity even in small batteries and this feature can help prevent them. It also prevents depleting the charge, due to reverse charging.
These flashlights are for people looking for small, portable and reliable flashlights that can be used in different environments. They are also affordable but can still provide illumination comparative to other bigger more expensive torches while only using small Cr123a batteries .
Business Articles1. Why Indian Crafts Is A Best Company To Buy Furniture Online ?
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
2. How Does Digital Marketing Works? And What Is Importance Of Digital Marketing?
Author: MBHITECH Solutions
3. What To Know More About Outsourcing Accounting Services?
4. How To Manage The Accounting Service For Your Business?
5. Thermal Fluid Heat Transfer Systems
6. Employee Provident Fund, Labour Law, Employees State Insurance Consultant In Mumbai
Author: ATSCO Corporation
7. Top Mba Colleges In Jaipur
8. Android App Development Company In Usa, Android App Development Web Services, Android App Developmen
9. The Case For Growth Of Car Parking Tensile Structure In India
Author: Tensile Structure
10. Photocopier, Currency Counting Machines And Cctv Service Provider In Mumbai
Author: Amtech Enterprises
11. Why Opt For Custom Shipping Crates?
Author: Kurt Heimbrock
12. למעלה קבלני חיתוך בטון
13. Pain Management Doctors In San Antonio Texas
14. Regular Professional Mold Inspections Ottawa – Why Every Homeowner Should Consider
Author: Mark Simon
15. Online Class Help, My Online Class Help