ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Blooming Romance On Perfect Honeymoon Tour Of Kerala
Total Articles: 400
Kerala, God’s own country, is one of the most exotic and romantic travel destinations that exist. Sandwiched between the mountains of the Western Ghats and transparent blue waves of the Arabian Sea, Kerala has a varied, warm and gorgeous landscape, captivating water reservoirs and scenic views that would flourish your romance.
Most newlyweds arrive in Kerala at Kochi. This capital is known for synagogues, churches and temples. As you head out to see the Chinese nets around sunset or visit Fort Kochi and take a leisure walk on the beach, you would see why this destination can be so charming. In spite of the honeymoon vibe of the city, the best way to start a honeymoon tour of Kerala is to visit Bolgatty Palace. This former palace is now converted into a heritage hotel with excellent recreational facilities. This resort is so beautiful and self-sufficient with state-of-the-art facilities that newlyweds may not even need to step out to enjoy lovely evenings, have memorable experiences and enjoy scenic views.
Munnar, this picturesque hill station, is a made-for-romance destination in Kerala. Whether you take a hand-in-hand walk in the tea plantation or watch a mesmerizing sunset on one of the several peaks in Munnar or get drenched in the waterfalls, there are still more romantic destinations to be visited. Munnar is perfect for a romantic holiday throughout the year.
Yet, houseboat ride in Alleppey or Alappuzha is the pinnacle of a honeymoon tour in Kerala as it balances seclusion, travel, views and relaxation simultaneously. Whether you want to take a rejuvenating spa massage or catch the wonderful screenshots of sunrise from palm trees and paddy fields or leisurely nurse a drink at sunset, you wouldn’t have had enough of the backwaters of Kerala. Mystic yet leisurely, relaxing yet entertaining, secluded yet friendly, Alleppey is everything and more. This is a perfect finish for a great honeymoon experience.
Kovalam Beach is very well known for the adventure sports and great beaches. Kumarakom and Kozhikode are great backwater destinations as well. A houseboat ride and a beach can be a breathtaking combination that would delight your partner. Thekkady and Wayanad are great hill stations that offer scenic natural views and wildlife sanctuaries. The wildlife and adventure sports at these hill stations could be a welcome break. Furthermore, if you want to include a quick temple visit, there is none better than Kerala as it houses some of the most legendary temples in India. The mythology, architecture and rituals could be completed in a short half-day trip, if interested.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is travel enthusiast and loves sharing information on romantic holiday destinations. He visited Kerala on honeymoon package from Cox and Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson