ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Precautions On Kashmir Holiday For Domestic And International Tourists
Total Articles: 400
Kashmir, this heavenly travel destination, is known to have been perfect for a romantic, adventurous or scenic holiday throughout the year for people looking for a break from their hectic lives.
Jammu and Kashmir has a lot of travel destinations. In fact, the snow-clad Himalayan Mountains, pine trees, untouched water reservoirs and breathtaking greenery of this state is a spellbinding entity. It’s been said that if you fling a rock in any direction in Kashmir, it would probably fall on to some soulful and beautiful paradise. However, apart from scenic villages en route, the most popular travel destinations in Kashmir are Jammu, Gulmarg, Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sonmarg, Leh-Ladakh, Patnitop and Nubra Valley.
Primarily, travellers, who are booking holiday packages of Kashmir, need to accept the volatility of local politics. Tourists not only need to track the political situation in Jammu and Kashmir, they must also seriously consider the advice of the travel professionals to avoid any trouble. Along with the political turbulences, international travellers should attempt to adhere to local customs, traditions and practices strictly. However, the right travel consultant, with hands-on experience of Kashmir, would tell you it is safe most of the time.
Here are few more relatively basic precautions when one is indulging in holiday packages of Kashmir. The Leh and Ladakh region is relatively much safer to travel. However, weather conditions in the area don’t make it easier. Most of the first day of your holiday in the state gets spent in getting used to the climate of the region. Furthermore, the local infrastructure in terms of road conditions, snow removal and travel efficiency is relatively low. Therefore, you would need to be considerably prepared for any domestic tour package to Leh and Ladakh and ensure you’re travelling with someone who’s experienced it before. International travellers, who are familiar and comfortable with a temperature consistently below 0o C, should not plan a winter trip as many areas around the state are blocked or shut.
Travelling around any place in the world has its own set of challenges and difficulties. Yet, a holiday in Kashmir is worth every little challenge that comes your way. With the large number of sights, sounds and delicious cuisine that come your way, there’s nothing that’ll make you regret your decision of touring around this region. Be well prepared and take all the required precautions to make your vacation the best one there is!
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on domestic tour packages and pursue his passion. He recently visited Kashmir on holiday package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson