ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Kerala Family Travel Ideas For Group Travel
Total Articles: 400
Most families simply do not consider Kerala as a great travel destination for a holiday. However, tours of Kerala can have quite a few entertaining sightseeing destinations and local activities in their itinerary that would make a memorable family holiday. Though standard travel packages may not seem so appealing to families, a reputed and resourceful travel company can easily organize a rewarding and cost effective vacation.
Munnar, a family friendly travel destination, has quite a few local attractions that cater to nature lovers, wildlife lovers, adrenaline junkies and shoppers in the family. The scenic Anamudi peak, pristine Sita Devi Lake and picturesque tea plantations are a delight for nature enthusiasts. Echo Point, Pothamedu View Point trekking routes and Atukad and Cheeyappara waterfalls are destinations that adventure lovers just can’t resist. Though Munnar isn’t exactly a shopping paradise, it has quite a few opportunities to buy different items such as spices, tea, local handicrafts and souvenirs. Wildlife lovers can explore Rajamalai National Park and Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary for some wilderness thrill and beauty.
Alleppey, which is also known as Alapuzha, is a backwater destination. There is a network of lagoons, and this place is typically perceived as a romantic holiday destination. Though, that is accurate, this has much to offer to nature lovers, photographers, health-nuts and stressed workers. Alleppey to Kumarakom, a backwater houseboat ride has quite a scenic view of the palm trees, paddy fields and clear skies. This is a true wonderland for anyone looking for a soothing holiday to enjoy the natural scenery. Health nuts and stressed corporate workers can enjoy various spa treatments that are designed for relaxation and health enhancement.
Kovalam Beach, though a romantic unexplored beach, is perfect for family games like volleyball or beach cricket. However, camping and swimming are more fun with your family around. Additionally, this beach hosts several water sports such as parasailing, water snowboarding, wind surfing, etc. There are a lot of options for everyone in the family to have an enjoyable time.
There are more destinations with a similar variety such as Kochi, Kumarakom and Kozhikode. No wonder any itinerary of a tour of Kerala could be perfect for your family as long as it is designed for them. Last but not the least, Keralite cuisine is a true delight for any foodie with passion for spice. The local blend of spices is magical and simply irreplaceable. The fresh seafood, coconut and delicious flavours create memorable meals. So, all in all, a holiday in Kerala with family is a great recipe for everyone.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Kerala.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe