ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Themes Of Indian Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 400
India is a vast and diverse travel destination. Most travellers, domestic and international alike are baffled by the range of choices. Today, you don’t need to choose a state or group of cities for a holiday. The best way to enjoy tours of India is to select the travel theme you enjoy the most. That will allow you to select a group of cities, towns or states for a 10 to 15 day holiday easily.
Adventure: Though there are several travel destinations across India that have adventure sports activities, the best of them could be experienced by exploring Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand. You can enjoy white river rafting in Chamba, Lahaul and Kullu in Himachal, Rishikesh in Uttarakhand is perfect white river rafting destination. Though Gulmarg, Kashmir is the best travel destination for skiing, you can also enjoy the slopes of Auli, Munsyari and Mundali in Uttarakhand. The most popular and breathtaking routes for hang gliding are in Himachal Pradesh such as Bir and Billing in Kangra Valley and Bundha Dhar in Kullu Valley. Most keen adventure travellers from India get precise details about these destinations and book a domestic holiday package that is customized to their needs.
Heritage: With more than a 3000 year old culture, the culture and heritage of Indian dynasties is vast, rich and present in every state. However, there are three states that have well restored heritage destinations such as Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka. Rajasthan has the footprint of several Rajput dynasties that have bravely fought for this land. Their palaces like City Palace, Bhanwar Niwas, Deogarh Mahal, Fateh Prakash Mahal, Jag Mandir, Samode Haveli and Hawa Mahal are the hotels and museums of today. Similarly, Madhya Pradesh’s Khajuraho or Karnataka’s Hampi ruins attract a lot of tourists as well.
Pilgrimage: These are the most popular domestic holiday packages as devotes visit the sacred shrines and places of worship across the year. These travel destinations across India get thousands of visitors every day. From the Vaishno Devi in Kashmir to Thirupati in Andhra Pradesh, from Sai Baba in Nasik, Maharashtra to Meenakshi Amman temple in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, there is no shortage of pilgrimages in all the regions. However, these trips are planned individually instead of clubbing all randomly. While going for pilgrimage holiday in India, it is best to select the single particular option as some could involve physical hardships during the trek to these shrines.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on domestic holiday packages and pursue his passion. He recently travelled across India on tour packages and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson