ALL >> Education >> View Article
Prepare For Your Cfa Exams
Total Articles: 3
he CFA Examination tests not only the intellect of the test takers, but the other things like inventiveness, meticulousness and staying power of the candidates are tested. The CFA certification is designed in such a way as to demonstrate the commitment of an individual towards becoming a CFA charterholder. Like many other standardized examinations like GMAT and SAT, understanding how to prepare for this examination is also highly important. Let us get into the details about the personal requirements before taking up this examination:
All the three tests within the CFA program are designed with self-study curriculum and irrespective of whether you decide to do it on your own or with the help of a tutor or study course, it is essential that certain things are to be considered for making sure that you can prepare yourself for taking up the exams:
The first and foremost thing you will have to remember is that commitment towards the program is highly essential. Each exam is given at a minimum of once in a year and it is conducted on the first Saturday in the month of June for all three levels and in addition to this in the month of December for level 1.
When taking the pass rate of the past 10 years, the average comes to 38% for first level, 43% for second level and 55% for the third level. Assuming that one cannot take the examination again after failure, even though this is not the case, the utmost chance of passing all these three examinations in a row is about 9.8%. But, these figures should not discourage an individual planning to take up the CFA course. The key towards success is to prepare yourself not only strategically, but also mentally to gain an edge over the other candidates. There are the best study materials like Stalla to help out the learners to get through without any difficulty whatsoever. As per the CFA institute, a candidate can expect the following:
An average of four years for completion of the course.
A minimum of six months of preparation for every examination.
10-12 hours per week of study time.
When the best study materials like those offered by Stalla and Schweser are selected, candidates can score well. Also, practicing with the past question papers can be helpful.
Several self-study packages are offered by Schweser for interested candidates and they can place orders for these books online to get them delivered to their homes and can start their preparation.
If you are exploring how to pass CFA exam, then Analystbuddy.com is the right place. You can get efficient CFA Study Guide, CFA Study Material and CFA Notes which are very helpful to pass your CFA exam. For more details about CFA Notes, Please visit our website.
Education Articles1. Can You Earn Your Pennsylvania Real Estate License Online?
Author: Edmund Brunetti
2. Artificial Intelligence: The Next Big Thing Is Already Here
3. Why Sap Mm Become The Backbone Of Business?
Author: Vaisakh Bharaz
4. Glimpse Of The Benefits Of Security Training Program
5. Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Lawyer?
Author: Sukanta Singha
6. Essential Factors That Can Help You To Choose A Good Tuition Centre
Author: Hayden Bowden
7. Systematic Planning And Assistance Provided By Study Abroad Consultants
Author: Tyler Conley
8. Best Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh Mohali Panchkula.
9. Ias Coaching In Lucknow To Help The Candidates Prepare For The Most Prized Job
10. Delhi Is Fun- Seeing Delhi With Your Toddler
Author: Nitn Saini
11. How To Prepare And Crack Clat - Law Entrance Exam 2018
12. How Good Is Snap As An Mba Entrance Examination?
Author: Mohan Patil
13. Top Reasons Why Children Refuse To Go To School
Author: Ogburn Online School
14. Junit Annotations In Selenium Web Driver
Author: Siyaram Ray
15. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Chandigarh Mohali India.