ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nature’s Miracles In Canada Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Canada, the majestic and magnificent country in the North American continent has quite a few surprises hidden from international travellers. People on tours to Canada discover so much more than just shopping, clubbing and historical sites.
This first natural miracle that has blessed Canada is the most popular one in America as well – Niagara Falls has a breathtaking view that leaves anyone speechless. The magnificent cascade of these falls is the most stunning and deafening site. Though the view from New York is known to be more popular, the Canadian side is equally serene and majestic. If you could visit one travel destination on your tour to Canada, then it has to be the Niagara Falls. A spellbinding presence, natural force and the sheer breadth of the falls will have you in love.
Montreal’s Jardin Botanique, though relatively unknown, is the third largest park in the world. Inaugurated in 1930, this garden has tens of thousands of species that are categorised into 30 thematic parks. The most popular one is the rose garden that flaunts fascinating colours and species. 700 species of orchids are also showcased in these gardens. The Bonsai forest is the largest one outside Asia. The Chinese Garden has entwined Shanghai’s Ming Dynasty with Montreal. Surrounding Dream Lake, this Chinese garden has a gorgeous tree house and sparkling lanterns as well. There are quite a few international packages and travel destinations with interesting gardens. However, none matches the beauty and variety in this one sight, with the rose beds to orchids to Chinese garden.
Canada has that picture perfect lake everyone wants to explore. The turquoise blue and pristine water, bright lush greenery and snow-clad mountain peaks in the backdrop make it a picturesque natural miracle. Though the water could be freezing in winters, the view is equally beautiful in summer as well. Located in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, this wonder has great glacial lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Bow Lake and Peyto Lake. Along with an aerial view from the gondola, there is a delightful ski resort for glacial skiing during winter. Summer visits include fishing, camping and a gondola ride for the view.
Auyuittuq National Park, Rocky Mountains, Colombia Ice field, La Gaspe Peninsula, there are several fascinating natural destinations for nature lovers and traditional travellers enjoying international packages. However, none define Canada so well as Niagara Falls and Jardin Botanique with their power and persona.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on international packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Canada.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar