ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nature’s Miracles In Canada Holidays
Total Articles: 400
Canada, the majestic and magnificent country in the North American continent has quite a few surprises hidden from international travellers. People on tours to Canada discover so much more than just shopping, clubbing and historical sites.
This first natural miracle that has blessed Canada is the most popular one in America as well – Niagara Falls has a breathtaking view that leaves anyone speechless. The magnificent cascade of these falls is the most stunning and deafening site. Though the view from New York is known to be more popular, the Canadian side is equally serene and majestic. If you could visit one travel destination on your tour to Canada, then it has to be the Niagara Falls. A spellbinding presence, natural force and the sheer breadth of the falls will have you in love.
Montreal’s Jardin Botanique, though relatively unknown, is the third largest park in the world. Inaugurated in 1930, this garden has tens of thousands of species that are categorised into 30 thematic parks. The most popular one is the rose garden that flaunts fascinating colours and species. 700 species of orchids are also showcased in these gardens. The Bonsai forest is the largest one outside Asia. The Chinese Garden has entwined Shanghai’s Ming Dynasty with Montreal. Surrounding Dream Lake, this Chinese garden has a gorgeous tree house and sparkling lanterns as well. There are quite a few international packages and travel destinations with interesting gardens. However, none matches the beauty and variety in this one sight, with the rose beds to orchids to Chinese garden.
Canada has that picture perfect lake everyone wants to explore. The turquoise blue and pristine water, bright lush greenery and snow-clad mountain peaks in the backdrop make it a picturesque natural miracle. Though the water could be freezing in winters, the view is equally beautiful in summer as well. Located in Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada, this wonder has great glacial lakes such as Lake Louise, Moraine Lake, Bow Lake and Peyto Lake. Along with an aerial view from the gondola, there is a delightful ski resort for glacial skiing during winter. Summer visits include fishing, camping and a gondola ride for the view.
Auyuittuq National Park, Rocky Mountains, Colombia Ice field, La Gaspe Peninsula, there are several fascinating natural destinations for nature lovers and traditional travellers enjoying international packages. However, none define Canada so well as Niagara Falls and Jardin Botanique with their power and persona.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves travelling on international packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Canada.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson