ALL » Marketing >> View Article
Online Batik Printing Pujabi Suit.By Expert Author: menaka poonam
Batik is a process using ‘resists’ for making designs on a fabric. The conventional Batik process has a resist or a physical block in some form or the other to prevent desired areas on the fabric from being penetrated by dye. Generally wax is used as a resist in Batik. The block printed areas where resists are in place, come out as un-dyed areas in the dyed fabric and could be coloured differently in repeat wax dye process. This can be repeated several times at the same place or different places with wax-dye process time and again for every subsequent colour change.
Batik can be done with various types of dye & wax on cotton, silk and other natural fabrics. Cotton is easy to work with and generally gives best results. Repeated waxing and dyeing over the same place gets newer overlapping results. The idea in multi-layer colouring is to start with lighter shades of the dye and proceed to deeper ones. Here care is taken that wax resist is neither light nor heavy since lighter would mean possible penetration of dye onto resist area and heavy would mean the wax will not resist properly and could cause patches or dye spreads when removed.
The rarer type of Batik is Pen Batik. Fine designs are made on the fabric using ‘Tjanting’ tools. Molten wax at a certain temperature is carefully put on the design lines with Batik dropper pen. A lot of care has to be taken since too thin a layer could give way to colour dye through surface cracks. Temperature of the wax is normally kept between 200 and 230 degrees. In the former or conventional method vats or tubs with boiling water are used to melt away the wax. In the latter a small tub with hot water is generally preferred. After the entire resist dyeing process is over, and the wax has melted away in hot water, a neatly dyed plain or designed fabric is available.
The party pink and deep violet pure chanderi silk salwar suit has batik prints with pink pearl and badla embroidery floral bootis all over the pretty pink kameez, with batik prints and kantha work with embroidery on a patch border. The silk salwar is plain violet and the pure chiffon chunni has batik print work on the deep violet backdrop with embroidery patch all sides. An exquisite piece it would suit for all sorts of occasions from weddings and parties to festivals and traditional functions.
The grey and peach batik prints salwar kamiz has blue, pink and purple embroidery floral bootis with prints on the grey and peach kameez, with green, purple and lace patch border. The peach salwar is plain silk batik prints while the peach pure chiffon chunni has a lace patch border. The very attractive and stylish piece would do very well for exclusive occasions like weddings, festivals, parties and also serve for outings and social occasions.
Marketing Articles1. How To Buy The Best Banking & Finance Mailing Lists?
2. El Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Que Basquea Vía Ese Ramón
Author: Latrice Nutter
3. Comprehensive Corporate Sign Solutions From Sydneycitysigns
Author: Mike Layman
4. Mistakes That Are Killing Your Marketing Campaign
5. Healthcare Mailing List To Ensure The Success Of Your Healthcare Marketing Campaign
6. How Personalization Can Make Your Gifts Even More Valuable
Author: Maulik Shah
7. Here's How To Make Money With Shareasale.com Affiliate Program
8. Why You Need A Trade Show Display For Your Product
9. Opportunities For Automotive Wiring Harness To Reach $54.2 Billion By 2021
Author: Roy Almaguer
10. Lucintel: Growth Of Adhesives In The Global Composites Industry
Author: Roy Almaguer
11. Opportunities For The Global Talc Market To Reach $1.7 Billion By 2021
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Este Alquiler De Coche En Alicante Se Inutiliza Un Mantenedor Dispar
Author: Marina Ruff
13. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Resana Ese Guanaco Fresa
Author: Charolette Hammel
14. Protect Your Skin With Personalized Sunscreen
15. Corporate Video Production And Digital Marketing Services