ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Of Thai Magic Experiences For International Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 400
Thailand is a land of mystic and excitement that thrives on tourism. A year around travel destination, it has so many mystic and delightful travel experiences for travellers. Tourists can visit the most popular travel icons or the hidden treasures with equal passion and enjoy hospitality, witness the miracles and fall in love with this country all at one time. Here are some of the most admired, rare and popular Thai travel ideas for you.
Loi Krathong: Each civilization has a way to shun the troubles or evils of the society. Thailand does it with vivid bright lanterns, believing they float the evil away. Based on their native calendar, this festival of light is in month of November of December. If you’re on a tour to Thailand during this winter season, you can witness it any part of country as it is celebrated all over. As most eastern traditions, this festival also intends to pay respect to water gods through Krathongs, meaning floating crown, boat or decoration as well. The most popular cities for this festival are Bangkok, Sukhothai, Tak and Chang Mai Yi.
Ko Pha-ngan: This beach located near the popular Ko Samui, the hipster beach with a penchant for bikini-clad pool parties. Though, it is not a main-stream travel destination for families, couples and friend on an international trip can definitely consider it as an overnight stay. Ko Pha-Ngan holiday packages tend to also include the breathtaking sight of Bottle Beach. This secluded beach, which is locally known as Hat Khuat, could be perfect for swimming and snorkelling. One of the best destinations to visit, it also has a national park – Than Sadet Ko Pha-ngan National Park near Than Sadet River, Phaeng Waterfall, etc. Apart from the Full Moon party, the best activity on the beach is scuba diving at select sites. However, there are no shopping avenues around, it’s best to just enjoy the beach and life all around it.
There are quite a few exciting hidden treasures that are worth discovering on your tour to Thailand. No wonder travellers enjoy the free evenings of a Thai trip as much as the planned sightseeing tour to Paradise Water Park, Grand Palace or State Tower in Bangkok.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on holiday packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus