ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Best Of Thai Magic Experiences For International Holiday Packages
Total Articles: 400
Thailand is a land of mystic and excitement that thrives on tourism. A year around travel destination, it has so many mystic and delightful travel experiences for travellers. Tourists can visit the most popular travel icons or the hidden treasures with equal passion and enjoy hospitality, witness the miracles and fall in love with this country all at one time. Here are some of the most admired, rare and popular Thai travel ideas for you.
Loi Krathong: Each civilization has a way to shun the troubles or evils of the society. Thailand does it with vivid bright lanterns, believing they float the evil away. Based on their native calendar, this festival of light is in month of November of December. If you’re on a tour to Thailand during this winter season, you can witness it any part of country as it is celebrated all over. As most eastern traditions, this festival also intends to pay respect to water gods through Krathongs, meaning floating crown, boat or decoration as well. The most popular cities for this festival are Bangkok, Sukhothai, Tak and Chang Mai Yi.
Ko Pha-ngan: This beach located near the popular Ko Samui, the hipster beach with a penchant for bikini-clad pool parties. Though, it is not a main-stream travel destination for families, couples and friend on an international trip can definitely consider it as an overnight stay. Ko Pha-Ngan holiday packages tend to also include the breathtaking sight of Bottle Beach. This secluded beach, which is locally known as Hat Khuat, could be perfect for swimming and snorkelling. One of the best destinations to visit, it also has a national park – Than Sadet Ko Pha-ngan National Park near Than Sadet River, Phaeng Waterfall, etc. Apart from the Full Moon party, the best activity on the beach is scuba diving at select sites. However, there are no shopping avenues around, it’s best to just enjoy the beach and life all around it.
There are quite a few exciting hidden treasures that are worth discovering on your tour to Thailand. No wonder travellers enjoy the free evenings of a Thai trip as much as the planned sightseeing tour to Paradise Water Park, Grand Palace or State Tower in Bangkok.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on holiday packages and pursue his passion. His albums are replete with pictures of his recent tour to Thailand.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David