ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Malaysia Tour Package From The Eye Of An Animal Lover
Total Articles: 400
Most travellers visit Malaysia for shopping in Kuala Lumpur, events, club-hopping and fascinating landmarks. However, Malaysia has a wild side. Elephants in the sanctuary and Orang-utans in Kabili Sepilok Forest Reserve are just the crème de la crème of Malaysian wild life. There are so many travel packages that offer exciting experiences for all its visitors and tourists.
A cruise from Sabah to Kinabatangan is great leisurely ride that allows nature lovers, adventure seekers and wild life livers to witness some exotic animals like proboscis monkeys, monitor lizards, long tailed macaques, Borneo’s hornbills, kingfishers, oriental darters, etc. The thrill and memories of real time wild life view are everlasting indeed.
Peninsular Malaysia has an exciting national park – Taman Negara National Park. It has some exotic and rare endangered species that sprawl in this national park. Elephants, lions, rhinos and leopards are major attractions and as are the monkeys, lizards, deer and tapir. Imagine getting the chance to visit one of the oldest rainforests, the opportunity to witness the natural beauty and regal wildlife could leave you speechless. The sights can turn a simple holiday into a travel package of a lifetime.
Sipadan Island is known to have one of the most diverse marine life in world. At about 600 m from sea level, this island has more than 3000 species of fish and several hundreds of coral species. Located in Celebes Sea, near the eastern coast of Sabah, it has one of the most varied and exciting marine life habitats. No wonder it is a perfect spot of scuba diving, ensuring tourists cam explore the mesmerizing marine life by themselves. No holiday can equate the rejuvenating experience of this dive as you glimpse white tip reef sharks, barracudas, jackfish, bump head parrotfish, hammerhead and leopard sharks, green turtles, whale sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, hawksbill turtles, big eye trevally and many more. Bright vivid colours, exciting species and a unique dive experience would make your Malaysia tour package an experience you’ll never forget.
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary in Pahang is also called Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre as the Malaysian Department of Wildlife and National Parks raises and shelters some orphaned elephants, as well. This is the best location for elephant sightings. Additionally, adrenaline seekers and courageous nature lovers can go for an elephant ride down the river. This is a safe space for these rescued elephants and tourists get a chance to witness the true delight that they are.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on packages and pursue his passion. He recently visited Malaysia on tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus