ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Malaysia Tour Package From The Eye Of An Animal Lover
Total Articles: 400
Most travellers visit Malaysia for shopping in Kuala Lumpur, events, club-hopping and fascinating landmarks. However, Malaysia has a wild side. Elephants in the sanctuary and Orang-utans in Kabili Sepilok Forest Reserve are just the crème de la crème of Malaysian wild life. There are so many travel packages that offer exciting experiences for all its visitors and tourists.
A cruise from Sabah to Kinabatangan is great leisurely ride that allows nature lovers, adventure seekers and wild life livers to witness some exotic animals like proboscis monkeys, monitor lizards, long tailed macaques, Borneo’s hornbills, kingfishers, oriental darters, etc. The thrill and memories of real time wild life view are everlasting indeed.
Peninsular Malaysia has an exciting national park – Taman Negara National Park. It has some exotic and rare endangered species that sprawl in this national park. Elephants, lions, rhinos and leopards are major attractions and as are the monkeys, lizards, deer and tapir. Imagine getting the chance to visit one of the oldest rainforests, the opportunity to witness the natural beauty and regal wildlife could leave you speechless. The sights can turn a simple holiday into a travel package of a lifetime.
Sipadan Island is known to have one of the most diverse marine life in world. At about 600 m from sea level, this island has more than 3000 species of fish and several hundreds of coral species. Located in Celebes Sea, near the eastern coast of Sabah, it has one of the most varied and exciting marine life habitats. No wonder it is a perfect spot of scuba diving, ensuring tourists cam explore the mesmerizing marine life by themselves. No holiday can equate the rejuvenating experience of this dive as you glimpse white tip reef sharks, barracudas, jackfish, bump head parrotfish, hammerhead and leopard sharks, green turtles, whale sharks, manta rays, eagle rays, hawksbill turtles, big eye trevally and many more. Bright vivid colours, exciting species and a unique dive experience would make your Malaysia tour package an experience you’ll never forget.
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary in Pahang is also called Kuala Gandah Elephant Conservation Centre as the Malaysian Department of Wildlife and National Parks raises and shelters some orphaned elephants, as well. This is the best location for elephant sightings. Additionally, adrenaline seekers and courageous nature lovers can go for an elephant ride down the river. This is a safe space for these rescued elephants and tourists get a chance to witness the true delight that they are.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is an ardent photographer and loves to travel on packages and pursue his passion. He recently visited Malaysia on tour package from Cox & Kings and his albums are replete with pictures of this tour.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe