ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Create Romantic Memories In The Intimate Bliss Of Himachal Pradesh
Total Articles: 400
Traditionally, tours of Himachal Pradesh are known for pilgrimages among domestic travellers and as a great adventure sports destination among enthusiasts. However, among this vast range of sightseeing attractions, Himachal is a perfect choice for honeymoon packages as well.
The true core of travelling in Himachal is the natural bliss and breathtaking beauty. Whether you want to catch a glimpse of the rising sun from the peaks of Kasauli, visit the snow-clad Kufri, enjoy waterfalls in Dalhousie or visit Snow Point from Manali, the lush green landscape, cool blue waters and snowy mountainous terrain is a soothing view for every traveller. However, the boat ride at Khajjar Lake of Dalhousie, snow fight at Kufri and a dip near the waterfall of Dalhousie could be the perfect romantic ventures for newlyweds. The beauty and intimacy of Himachal Pradesh is enriching, heart warming and mesmerising.
In addition, newlywed couples could add a sprinkle of several other interesting and suitable travel destinations to the itinerary as per their personal choice. The local hotels have exciting and exquisite honeymoon packages that allow the couples to enjoy romantic candle light dinners, buy special gifts for your true love and create unforgettable memories. However, the best part is the abundance of travel destinations and local sightseeing attractions. Whether you love history or temples, eating or shopping, trekking or water sports, you would never be short of activities and locations.
The most suitable honeymoon itinerary in Himachal Pradesh would include one main travel destination and one or two side trips as per the couple’s choice. The most charming and well loved honeymoon destinations in the state are Shimla, Kullu-Manali or Dalhousie. In other words, you can book a great hotel with honeymoon suite in any of these locations and can spend quick day trips to visit other destinations in your itinerary like Kufri, Kasauli, Arki, Bir, Khajjar, Lahaul or Spiti. Though, local attractions in these spaces are exciting, it could be easily seen in one day trip, without missing the comfort of the honeymoon suites.
Though, instil more excitement into your perfect honeymoon and try white river rafting on Chenab River or Beas River and fill your holiday with an adrenaline rush. Alternatively, tourists can visit Yungdung monastery in Solan, Kangra fort near Dharamshala and Namgyal monastery in Mcleodganj while travelling Himachal, as well. The natural beauty, scenery and elegance of this state could add even more magic, passion and love to your romantic holiday.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a travel enthusiast and likes to share best deals on honeymoon packages from Cox and Kings. He is also an ardent photographer and his albums are replete with pictures of his recent Himachal Pradesh tours.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar