ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Create Romantic Memories In The Intimate Bliss Of Himachal Pradesh
Total Articles: 400
Traditionally, tours of Himachal Pradesh are known for pilgrimages among domestic travellers and as a great adventure sports destination among enthusiasts. However, among this vast range of sightseeing attractions, Himachal is a perfect choice for honeymoon packages as well.
The true core of travelling in Himachal is the natural bliss and breathtaking beauty. Whether you want to catch a glimpse of the rising sun from the peaks of Kasauli, visit the snow-clad Kufri, enjoy waterfalls in Dalhousie or visit Snow Point from Manali, the lush green landscape, cool blue waters and snowy mountainous terrain is a soothing view for every traveller. However, the boat ride at Khajjar Lake of Dalhousie, snow fight at Kufri and a dip near the waterfall of Dalhousie could be the perfect romantic ventures for newlyweds. The beauty and intimacy of Himachal Pradesh is enriching, heart warming and mesmerising.
In addition, newlywed couples could add a sprinkle of several other interesting and suitable travel destinations to the itinerary as per their personal choice. The local hotels have exciting and exquisite honeymoon packages that allow the couples to enjoy romantic candle light dinners, buy special gifts for your true love and create unforgettable memories. However, the best part is the abundance of travel destinations and local sightseeing attractions. Whether you love history or temples, eating or shopping, trekking or water sports, you would never be short of activities and locations.
The most suitable honeymoon itinerary in Himachal Pradesh would include one main travel destination and one or two side trips as per the couple’s choice. The most charming and well loved honeymoon destinations in the state are Shimla, Kullu-Manali or Dalhousie. In other words, you can book a great hotel with honeymoon suite in any of these locations and can spend quick day trips to visit other destinations in your itinerary like Kufri, Kasauli, Arki, Bir, Khajjar, Lahaul or Spiti. Though, local attractions in these spaces are exciting, it could be easily seen in one day trip, without missing the comfort of the honeymoon suites.
Though, instil more excitement into your perfect honeymoon and try white river rafting on Chenab River or Beas River and fill your holiday with an adrenaline rush. Alternatively, tourists can visit Yungdung monastery in Solan, Kangra fort near Dharamshala and Namgyal monastery in Mcleodganj while travelling Himachal, as well. The natural beauty, scenery and elegance of this state could add even more magic, passion and love to your romantic holiday.
Ninad Chaudhari works as a Web UI Designer / Developer with Cox & Kings. Ninad is a travel enthusiast and likes to share best deals on honeymoon packages from Cox and Kings. He is also an ardent photographer and his albums are replete with pictures of his recent Himachal Pradesh tours.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus