ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Properly Use Power Bank External Battery?
Total Articles: 16
1. How to charge the power bank ?
First find the dedicated charging head with logo, connect it in the attached universal adapter data lines, and plug the charging head into the charging port of the power bank external battery (round mouth). Then plug the other end of the standard USB port in the computer's USB port, or a 5V output USB charger (our cell phone chargers are using the 5V output voltage USB interface, such as Apple cell phone charger), so you can charge the power bank.
2. How the external battery is fully charged?
There are generally four LED lights on the power bank, which is the indicator light for charging status. When charging, the LED lights flash, and lights will gradually increase the number of flashing from 1 to 4 according to the amount of power. When the four led lights turn on and stop flashing, it means the power bank is fully charged.
3. How to calculate the times the power bank manufacturer charges the phone?
If the phone's battery capacity is 1500MAH, and 20000mah external battery , is it able to charge 13 times (4400 divide 1500)? First, we should be clear that this kind of calculating the number of charging times is wrong; you cannot simply divide the power capacity of the battery by mobile phone battery capacity. The identified capacity of all power bank products refers to the internal lithium-ion battery capacity, which does not mean the capacity emitted by the power bank when charging the battery. The nominal voltage of digital products, communications equipment battery is 3.7V, which is 4.2V when being fully charged, and the nominal voltage of power bank built-in lithium ion battery is also 3.7V, and is 4.2V when it is fully charged. The voltage range of power bank cannot directly charge the battery.
The power charger should automatically boost the power bank built-in polymer batteries voltage to the charging voltage required by the external charging equipment through built-in intelligence boost circuit, typically 4.2V-5V, this boost process will result in part of loss; circuit and the connector part have some capacity loss during the charging, so the output capacity of power bank is not as high as the capacity of built-in polymer batteries. Directly dividing the capacity of perfume power bank by battery power capacity to calculate charging times is incorrect.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi