ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
How To Properly Use Power Bank External Battery?
Total Articles: 16
1. How to charge the power bank ?
First find the dedicated charging head with logo, connect it in the attached universal adapter data lines, and plug the charging head into the charging port of the power bank external battery (round mouth). Then plug the other end of the standard USB port in the computer's USB port, or a 5V output USB charger (our cell phone chargers are using the 5V output voltage USB interface, such as Apple cell phone charger), so you can charge the power bank.
2. How the external battery is fully charged?
There are generally four LED lights on the power bank, which is the indicator light for charging status. When charging, the LED lights flash, and lights will gradually increase the number of flashing from 1 to 4 according to the amount of power. When the four led lights turn on and stop flashing, it means the power bank is fully charged.
3. How to calculate the times the power bank manufacturer charges the phone?
If the phone's battery capacity is 1500MAH, and 20000mah external battery , is it able to charge 13 times (4400 divide 1500)? First, we should be clear that this kind of calculating the number of charging times is wrong; you cannot simply divide the power capacity of the battery by mobile phone battery capacity. The identified capacity of all power bank products refers to the internal lithium-ion battery capacity, which does not mean the capacity emitted by the power bank when charging the battery. The nominal voltage of digital products, communications equipment battery is 3.7V, which is 4.2V when being fully charged, and the nominal voltage of power bank built-in lithium ion battery is also 3.7V, and is 4.2V when it is fully charged. The voltage range of power bank cannot directly charge the battery.
The power charger should automatically boost the power bank built-in polymer batteries voltage to the charging voltage required by the external charging equipment through built-in intelligence boost circuit, typically 4.2V-5V, this boost process will result in part of loss; circuit and the connector part have some capacity loss during the charging, so the output capacity of power bank is not as high as the capacity of built-in polymer batteries. Directly dividing the capacity of perfume power bank by battery power capacity to calculate charging times is incorrect.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget