ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Online Jaipuri Prints Salwar Kameez.
Total Articles: 266
Jaipuri prints have a special appeal to them. Incorporating a variety of techniques like block printing, tie and dye, napthol block prints, Bagru prints, dabu prints, bandhini leheria prints that are part of the traditional heritage art forms of Rajasthan, they churn out fine creations on a range of fine yarn fabrics like silk, cotton, art silk, Sico in the most vibrant of colours. The fusion of ethnic patterns with modern designs, the blend of traditional motifs with modern floral art, the use of exquisite embroidery and other finery in novel ways, speak about the spirit of the Jaipuri prints showcasing traditional methods seamlessly woven and displayed in a modern setting. Jaipuri prints are available both as handloom creations as well as machine made fabrics.
The soft sensation green and cream handloom cotton zari border handloom salwar kameez has a green kameez with cream coloured stylish Jaipuri block prints and zari border all around. The cream colour salwar has green coloured block prints on it as a fitting reverse coloured match. The cotton dual colour green and cream dupatta has beautiful Jaipuri prints on it. A very nice piece for office, parties, social occasions, traditional functions and festivals.
The maroon and light fawn brown coloured Sico Punjabi suit has light brown Jaipuri block prints on the maroon sico kameez with zari borders. The fawn coloured Cotton salwar has maroon coloured weaving and Jaipuri block prints as a reverse contrast. This beautiful pair is complemented with a dual coloured maroon and light brown Sico dupatta with attractive Jaipuri floral prints. A very pretty salwar kameez that would serve for office and casual outings, as well as for festivals, parties and other social occasions.
The grey and peach Jaipuri block prints salwar kamiz has blue, pink and purple embroidery floral bootis with kundan work on the grey and peach kameez, with green, purple and lace patch border. The peach salwar is plain silk Jaipuri block prints work while the peach pure chiffon chunni has a lace patch border. The very attractive and stylish piece would do very well for exclusive occasions like weddings, festivals, parties and also serve for outings and social occasions.
An attractive piece of salwar kameez with kudan Jaipuri block prints work on it adorns the woman. The extremely striking black and red colour Jaipuri block prints salwar kamiz has thread embroidered mango buttis on the black colour kamiz with a zari temple and plain red patch border. The plain red cotton salwar is a beautiful contrast. The multi-colour daman Jaipuri block prints on a red coloured chiffon chunni with mango buttis and thread work completes a sensational piece. This would suit for parties, weddings, corporate events, social functions and festivals.
Marketing Articles1. Knowing The Significance Of Creating Links For Your Website
Author: Bob Smith
2. Media Outreach Best Practices For Small Businesses
Author: Lee Wood
3. Facebook Vs. Google Adwords. Which One Is Effective For Your Business?
4. Reach Your Target Audience And Enhance Your Returns On Investment (roi) With Banking Mailing List
Author: Charles Jaxson
5. How To Use Leather Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
6. 7 Ways To Conquer Ph Instagram Marketing
Author: Dominik Banzon
7. Social Media Marketing Tools And Its Advantages For Small Business
Author: Hrishikesh Deshmukh
8. Find Out The Best Ways To Use Packaging Materials For Increases Your Brands
9. Crushing Dan Line Extrusion Plant :-
Author: Rudrik Trivedo
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Usaexelist Real Estate Agent Mailing Database
Author: Charles Jaxson
11. Short Code Sms Services In Hyderabad - Smsjosh
12. Why Your Digital Marketing Strategy Must Incorporate Public Relations
13. Aspects To Discuss With Google Adwords Management Company
Author: Sarah Albert
14. Completely Optimized On-page Seo List
Author: Bob Smith
15. Successful Sms Marketing Campaign
Author: Mars web