ALL >> Health >> View Article
Chiropractic Treatment In Charlotte Effective For Whiplash Injuries
Total Articles: 6
Out of 10 active Chiropractors in Charlotte region, 8 are popular for whiplash injury care alone. In fact, a combination of rehabilitation of soft tissues, chiropractic manipulation and taking precautions at home is an effective package for a quick recovery. Now, before we discuss effectiveness of your chiropractor for whiplash injury, let us first understand a whiplash injury. So, what happens during a rear-end collision? Your body experiences rapid and intense acceleration and deceleration over a period of half-second! But the intensity and speed at which this happens leaves a huge impact on vertebrae and muscles.
A whiplash injury manifests in many ways depending upon impact and position; neck pain, brain injury, headache, back pain, TMJ or tempomandibular joint dysfunction, and so on. A mild whiplash injury may take 3-9 months for proper healing. Still, more than 20% people who suffer from whiplash injury continue to experience pain or discomfort or stiffness in body. Where traditional allopathic treatment prescribes pain killers or surgery (extreme cases) for a whiplash injury, a Chiropractor treats a whiplash injury with proper care and caution sans drug/surgery alternative.
Should I Trust My
Chiropractor For Whiplash Injury Treatment?
Well, research and reviews say that you should! “Chiropractic is the largest, most regulated, and best recognized of the complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) professions. CAM patient surveys show that chiropractors are used more often than any other alternative provider group and patient satisfaction with chiropractic care is very high. There is steadily increasing patient use of chiropractic in the United States, which has tripled in the past two decades.”– Meeker, Haldeman (2002), Annals of Internal Medicine.
Chiropractors in Charlotte and worldwide use manual therapy to treat whiplash related symptoms. Most of these symptoms like neck pain, lower back pain or headaches may not surface till weeks. And once they do surface, they may be around from weeks to 6 months after the accident. So, when is the best time to visit a chiropractor? Immediately after the collision! Now, manual spinal manipulation is a high-velocity, short lever arm thrust which is applied on a subluxated or locked up vertebra (the cause of pain or stiffness). And what is the result? Improved functionality reduced nerved irritability and restoration of joint motion, to name a few! The fundamental premise on which a chiropractic treatment stands is the interaction between nervous and spinal system. Thus, giving structural integrity to spine reduces pressure on neurological tissues, and that is what a chiropractic doctor aims to achieve here.
Author Info: Dr. Alan Tebby is one of the best Chiropractors in Charlotte NC specialist in whiplash injury treatment. If you are living in Charlotte and looking for Whiplash Chiropractor then must visit to Dr. Tebby’s Charlotte chiropractic clinic.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important