ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
10 Steps To Guarantee A Lucid Dream
Total Articles: 129
Here are my top ten steps for guaranteeing lucid dreaming. If performed diligently, they will result in lucid dreaming for sure;
Avoid any artificial substances. Artificial means anything that does not grow naturally. Specifically avoid substances known to interfere with sleep such as stimulants (drugs, caffeine, energy drinks, etc), and depressants (alcohol, cannabis, sleeping pills, etc), avoid refined sugars and artificial sweeteners.
Drink clean natural water. We were built to drink water, not sodas! Fizzy junk drinks are absolute poison for the body and mind.
Spend as much of the day as possible in all day awareness.
Spend as much time as possible outdoors and around nature. Try and avoid extended periods being blasted with radiation from computer screens and cell phones, or working from dawn till dusk in an artificially lit, artificially air conditioned room.
Perform reality checks constantly. Perform them with focus and intention, not ‘by the way’.
Try not to eat at night. I would suggest not eating for least 3 hours before getting into bed.
If possible, try to spend those 3 hours from 5. above in meditation alone. After which, get straight into bed. Try and avoid TV, computers, games, or anything else that sucks your energy and awareness. Watching TV before or in bed is not a good thing. Television is proven to induce slow alpha waves within the brain, not only slowing your brain down to a halt (and not the good slowing down either), but also putting you in a highly susceptible state to receive the rubbish adverts being blasted at you in quick succession. TV and diet alone are probably the two biggest causes for the dramatic increase in attention related disorders that everyone seems to have or know someone that has these days.
Saturate your mind with lucid dreaming related material as close to bed as possible. Instead of that television time, read your dream journal and read lucid dreaming related books.
As you drift off to sleep, focus your attention on dreaming. If you’re good at visualizations, then picture yourself in a dream, lucid and aware. If, like myself, you’re no good at visualizations, stick with a mantra. “I am dreaming right now,” and mean it.
Set your alarm for 6 hours after you go to sleep, ready for your WBTB into lucid dreaming! Whatever happens, make sure to make as detailed an entry as possible in your dream journal. Enjoy!
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff