ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Things To Know About Kitchen DecorationBy Expert Author: kalpesh kumar
Kitchen decoration is quite an enjoyable part of home decoration. You can be really playful and experiment a lot with it as kitchen is where the family gathers to share meals and special moments. Contemporary interior decorators describe kitchen as the source of energy in a house and therefore focus on decorating it to balance positive 'chi' that would reverberate throughout the house.
Modern kitchen decoration is about mixing functionality with aesthetic. Since modern decorators are required to keep availability of space in mind they use ideas in kitchen decoration that would create an illusion of sprawling kitchen area. Metropolitan kitchen designs are uber cool with smart space management.
Trends of kichen designing are fast changing. Nowadays decorators focus on creating individually styled kitchen that would create a sense of belonging and matches with rest of home decoration.
Wood is still the most widely used material in kitchen decoration used largely on manufacturing shelves, cabinets etc. But usage of stainless steel is also gaining popularity, especially because of low maintenance durability. Some decorators have also combined wood with metal to create sleek and functional kitchen furniture that exudes elegance and also offers sturdiness at the same time.
Free usage of linear designing and geometric proportion in creating fuss-free, stylist kitchen cabinets, drawers, work tops etc., using wide variety of wood species like - oak, to blend aesthetic with durability is the specialty of Kelly Hoppen design .
Designers are also experimenting with colours. Using variety of woods of different texture and colour helps adding dimension to the decoration by creating contrast with wall paint. Experimentation is further done with space and designing. Most designers now vote for in-built sinks and cabinets and hanging pot holders to keep the floor clutter free so that one can easily move through it without bumping into furniture. Further smart lighting arrangement is used accentuate sense of space along with lighting important working areas.
As one needs to stock a lot of items in kitchen storage often pose a difficulty in kitchen decoration. Kitchen furniture line manufacturers are implementing smart designing in creating storage solutions that can store a lot of items without occupying a lot of space. Using glass on cabinets and shelves create an illusion of space and makes the kitchen look bigger. Glass is often combined with wood or steel or sometimes used alone in designing shelves. It gives an airy feeling to the interior and makes the kitchen look bigger than its actual size. Many of the contemporary interior decorators are using semi-glossed or restoration glass for building storage units.
Kitchen decoration trends have gone through extensive modernisation. Simplistic, futuristic and functional designing is the current trend which has allowed decorators and furniture designers to be creative in designing line of kitchen furniture that are both purposeful and aesthetic.
Home and Garden Articles1. Should I Replace My Entry Door?
Author: Mary Morris
2. Best Range Of Gas Cook Tops
3. Slab Leak Repair In The Easiest And Most Efficient Way
4. Top Reasons To Opt For Professional Window Glass Replacement In Chicago
Author: Russell Rabin
5. Pool Remodeling- Getting A New And Wonderful Pool For Your Home In Charleston
Author: David Smith
6. Everything You Should Know About Services In End Of Lease Cleaning
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. Steps To Take Before You Buy A Mowing Franchise: Businesses For Sale
Author: Phil Maunder
8. Classic Design Of Venetian Blinds Giving Flexible Control Of Light And Privacy
Author: Joseph Zammit
9. The Biggest Home Furnishing Trends Of 2017 That Will Rule Your Home
Author: Nupur Tiwari
10. Architecture Design Ideas That Influence Modern Lifestyles
Author: Saloni Sharma
11. Waterproofing Of Timber Structures
Author: Matthew Lavitov
12. Top Small Business Opportunities In Australia
Author: karanveer rawat
13. A Special Guide To Buy The Solid Oak Furniture Of Best Quality
Author: Alain Murphy
14. How To Keep Your Ceramic Tile Floor Clean & Attractive
Author: Mike Aurtho
15. How Services Related To Water Damage Repair Are Helpful For Homes
Author: Lionale Donald