ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Kitchen Design Trends For New Year
Total Articles: 185
Planning to give a new look to your old kitchen during new year? Here are top trends and suggestions to make your task easier. Kitchen holds sentiments and memories, here is where most of us welcome guests and arrange for family get-togethers. Decorating your kitchen will add to the festive mood.
Kitchen has turned into new family room – it is living and dining room combined. New generation interior designers are giving more emphasis on comfortable designing that would exude charm and warmth without losing its purpose.
If yours is a narrow space and needs space saving, try out banquette style seating with a sofa to add comfort and adding extra seating space for additional guest. Wall fitted kitchen cabinets would save floor space while evoking an elegant style. This style trend adds comfort and modernity to kitchen decoration.
Black and white combination for kitchen decoration is timeless and classic. The style may change but the combination of colors is always regarded right for kitchen decoration. Arrangement of white cabinetry with black worktops fits perfectly to most traditional as well as to modern kitchen. Luxury living designers are extensively using the traditional combination of black and white to create contrast and add dimension to kitchen decoration.
If one prefers a futuristic design, stainless steel kitchen appliances will provide it with a sleek, linear and sterile look. Combining softer hues with steel refrigerator, stove and garbage will create a subtle, subdued look while making the room look bigger and spacious. Manufacturers are now offering fingerprint resistant steel appliances that would keep your kitchen sparkling for long.
Smart lighting on a small kitchen can make it look bigger and sprawling, alongside providing enough lighting solution. Nowadays, a wide range of modern light fixtures are available that are used by interior designers for improving kitchen decoration to uplift its glamour quotient.
Traditional wood is still the most preferred furniture material for homeowners. Modern designers have given a complete new look to traditional wooden furniture with contemporary designing. Modern wooden kitchen furniture is sleek and given a utilitarian look without compromising on beauty aspect.
If there is an unused space beneath staircase and yours is a large family that needs stocking up food items in large quantity a walk-in pantry is both space saving and purposeful. One can stock up several food items, snacks, aluminum foils, cans and jars in the pantry while the kitchen stays clutter free.
Theme kitchen decoration is popular with luxury living designers. They are recreating traditional kitchen, farm house kitchen and many more, to kitchen decoration.
When it is a good plan to give your kitchen a makeover during the festive season one must also take factors like feasibility, time and affordability into account.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi