ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Breathe Fresh Air To Your Bedroom Decoration
Total Articles: 185
Time to time changing bedroom decoration will give a fresh look to the house. But it doesn’t mean that you have to go overboard with expenses. By making subtle changes to it one can give a complete makeover to bedroom interior. Modern bedroom designers are experimental about trying out different hues and pieces of furniture in redecorating a bedroom. They also use different themes for different bedroom to change their moods. Modern bedroom designing is simple, functional and yet comfortable.
Bedroom is the most private place of a house. The ambience of a bedroom should be relaxing and distressing. If you have a youngster at home, the bedroom turns into his playground. While redecorating space all these factors should be taken into account. There are magazines and blogs on interior designing ideas and trends where expert decorators and bedroom designers share their ideas and tips for remodelling a modern bedroom. Interestingly, all of them have advocated the idea of keeping bedroom decoration to functional. If one takes interest in feng shui, it describes the bedroom as the source of energy for a home and professes to keep its ambience soothing to channelize positive energy to the rest of the house.
Warm colours and bright hues would bring a cheerful feel to your bedroom decoration. Changing the colours of the drapes and curtains and adding brightly printed bed linen would transform the feeling of the room. Young couples can use shades of reds, terracotta or orange as these colours represent vigour and romance. For children’s room one can experiment with hues of pink, lavender and blue. Mixing and matching patterns and using different shades of the same colour would add dimension to the decoration.
Adding few accessories to the room will transform its look. As a basic rule of bedroom designing suggests that it is important to keep the room clutter free. Cluttered bedroom also disrupts flow of energy through the house and in order to keep positive ‘chi’, adding a few bedroom storage could be useful. Adding a cabinet to your child’s room is a great way to keep her dresses and toys organized. You can select from the wide bedrooms collection of furniture from any leading furniture making line to improve bedroom decoration.
While you are onto remodelling your bedroom don’t forget the adjacent bathroom. The bathroom is an important part of the house and decorating it is a necessity that can’t be avoided. Along with extensive collection of bathroom fitting, shower heads and bathtubs, leading brands have also introduced wide collection of bathroom storage to safe keep a few knick-knacks, like toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving equipments, medicines etc.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi