ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Breathe Fresh Air To Your Bedroom Decoration
Total Articles: 185
Time to time changing bedroom decoration will give a fresh look to the house. But it doesn’t mean that you have to go overboard with expenses. By making subtle changes to it one can give a complete makeover to bedroom interior. Modern bedroom designers are experimental about trying out different hues and pieces of furniture in redecorating a bedroom. They also use different themes for different bedroom to change their moods. Modern bedroom designing is simple, functional and yet comfortable.
Bedroom is the most private place of a house. The ambience of a bedroom should be relaxing and distressing. If you have a youngster at home, the bedroom turns into his playground. While redecorating space all these factors should be taken into account. There are magazines and blogs on interior designing ideas and trends where expert decorators and bedroom designers share their ideas and tips for remodelling a modern bedroom. Interestingly, all of them have advocated the idea of keeping bedroom decoration to functional. If one takes interest in feng shui, it describes the bedroom as the source of energy for a home and professes to keep its ambience soothing to channelize positive energy to the rest of the house.
Warm colours and bright hues would bring a cheerful feel to your bedroom decoration. Changing the colours of the drapes and curtains and adding brightly printed bed linen would transform the feeling of the room. Young couples can use shades of reds, terracotta or orange as these colours represent vigour and romance. For children’s room one can experiment with hues of pink, lavender and blue. Mixing and matching patterns and using different shades of the same colour would add dimension to the decoration.
Adding few accessories to the room will transform its look. As a basic rule of bedroom designing suggests that it is important to keep the room clutter free. Cluttered bedroom also disrupts flow of energy through the house and in order to keep positive ‘chi’, adding a few bedroom storage could be useful. Adding a cabinet to your child’s room is a great way to keep her dresses and toys organized. You can select from the wide bedrooms collection of furniture from any leading furniture making line to improve bedroom decoration.
While you are onto remodelling your bedroom don’t forget the adjacent bathroom. The bathroom is an important part of the house and decorating it is a necessity that can’t be avoided. Along with extensive collection of bathroom fitting, shower heads and bathtubs, leading brands have also introduced wide collection of bathroom storage to safe keep a few knick-knacks, like toothbrush, toothpaste, shaving equipments, medicines etc.
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma