ALL >> Health >> View Article
Purify You Room With Incense Sticks
Total Articles: 2
Incense sticks are a great way to add a pleasant fragrance to just about any room in the house. These incense sticks come in many different scents so there really is a scent out there for everyone. While they do smell great and add a pleasant fragrance to the home. They work by releasing a scented smoke when they are burned. They are great because, since they are rather cheap, it is easy to have many different scents to suit any mood.
Finding the right type and scent of incense can me a bit of a trial and error process. Some brands are a bit stronger than others and some of the scents may not stay around as long as wanted. It is always a good idea to buy a wide variety of incense sticks in the beginning to ensure finding the correct one. Incense comes in many different scents from sage to strawberry. Some people use these for the benefits like the cleansing effect that sage is supposed to have, while others have a favorite just because they love the smell.
Many people will use incense in their homes to cover the smells that are found in just about every home. They do a great job of covering up the smell that comes with having a cat box. People that smoke will also use them when they have company that does not smoke to cover up the smell of the cigarette smoke. Since incense is just scented smoke, it will spread just like cigarette smoke and everyone knows that is hard to get rid of. Because it is a smoke, incense will stay around longer than the average spray of can air freshener will.
Around the holidays incense can be a great way to add a fragrance to your home that will fit in with the season. Around Thanksgiving, a pumpkin spice incense stick could be a great way to set the mood when having guests over. During Christmas two of the most popular scents are frankincense and myrrh. These are popular because around this time because of their place in history as well as the cleansing effect that they have.
Another great thing about incense sticks is their great aroma therapy benefits. Many people will burn sticks that have a scent with a calming effect, such as wild berry or sandalwood, at night to help them relax. As a boost to help wake up in the morning some people will burn a incense stick with scents like jasmine and orange for their energizing benefits. For 1000s of years massage therapists have used incense for its aroma therapy benefits.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited