ALL >> Education >> View Article
About Ccna Composite Exam: The 200-120 Ccnax
Total Articles: 105
In this ever changing world where IT industry is offering technology and advancements, securing an appropriate level job in IT sector is no more an easy task now. The competition is tough and the candidates determine to fight for the job and to prove their worth. If you want to stand out in the crowd of all the potential candidates, then it is essential for you to have the right certificate that will help you out in finding the perfect IT job. CCNA Composite Exam: The 200-120 CCNAX or CCNA Routing and Switching is a first-level certificate from Cisco. It is very useful and practical.
CCNA Composite Exam: The 200-120 CCNAX or CCNA Routing and Switching hold the privilege of being one of the first certificates by Cisco. It was designed decades ago with some recent changes made available in March 2013. This certificate included the validation of the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot regular sized routed and switched networks along with the implementation and verification of the remote networks in WAN (Wide Area Network).
The certification is available in two languages; English and Japanese. The exam is of 90 minutes consisting of 50-60 questions.
CCNA Routing and Switching Audience Profile
This certification is basically designed for IT professionals to enhance their skills and knowledge required to install, operate, and troubleshoot a small to medium size enterprise branch network. The candidate must have the basic knowledge about routing and switching along with the knowledge about Cisco devices with IOS v15, Cisco licensing, and performing of extensive troubleshooting.
A candidate will be eligible for the CCNA routing and switching certificate by passing both Exam 100-101 ICND1 and Exam 200-101 INCD2, or by opting for the composite Exam 200-120 CCNA.
Topics of CCNA Routing and Switching
Following topics are included:
• Operation of IP data networks 6%
• LAN switching technology 20%
• IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6) 20%
• IP routing technology 26%
• IP services 10%
• Network device security 10%
• Troubleshooting 20%
• WAN technology 10%
How to pass CCNA Routing and Switching
To gain this certificate you must be well prepared to take the exam. Proper preparation form authentic source is mandatory in order to score high. Extensive research must be done related to each of the topic before opting for the examination.
Online sources can be consulted but you should make sure that they are authentic and updated. There are a variety of titles available online at Cisco Marketplace Bookstore. They can be purchased directly from Cisco press. Other than this, different books on routing and switching can be reviewed.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri