ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Points To Be Considered To Hire Google Glasses Developers To Design Unique And Bug Free Applications
Total Articles: 72
Google glasses are the latest technology, hi-tech and futuristic eye gadget. This wearable computing device works either with the help of a mobile or Wi-Fi connectivity. This light weight gadget is easy to wear and can be carried to any place and operated. People can carry out any task by giving voice commands. They can record videos and capture picture of every moment in their lifetime. The GPS chip embedded in this device gives clear cut direction to any location and never allows you to go wrong. The individual can get any information at a faster pace by giving commands through the microphone. This microphone connects to the Google search engine and displays all the results on the screen provided on the glasses.
These glasses are incorporated with many standard and third party apps such as Google+, Gmail , Google Maps, facial recognition apps, language translation app, social networking app, Barcode scanner, QR reader, etc.
Platforms used in Google Glass Web Development
Apart from apps, the Google Glasses are packaged with a web browser allowing users to integrate the glasses to various web screens such as desktops, Smartphone’s, tablets, smart TVs, etc. easily. The web browser in these Glasses can be opened only by passing voice commands to search apps and click on the search results obtained. The forward and backward gestures help to move up and down the web pages easily. Users can enjoy reading news sites, and other information via this user-friendly browser. The glass browser works as desktop browser in case if it is not defining any view port or as landscape Smartphone in case of using viewports Meta tag and device-width. This browser is the best way to interact with various websites by giving voice commands.
How to select Google Glass Developers?
Hiring the Google Glasses Developers is the major task for every organization since the project will be totally managed by these people. Any wrong step taken in the selection process can ruin the entire organization. These business people have to hire Google Glasses Developers who fulfill the below criteria
• Should be certified in Google Glass developing and designing
• Should have sound knowledge in Java, python and Google Mirror API
• Should be able to analyze and develop the bug free code
• Should be familiar with two ways of writing applications for glass (Mirror API, Glass development kit)
So, companies should hire Google Glasses Developers fulfilling the above requirements to develop innovative, useful and fun application for the forthcoming fabulous device.
Application developer uses Google Mirror API for creating apps. This API will send and receive information to and fro the gadget and then showcase it on the card like interface. This type of writing application is best suitable for news apps, social networking services and other related apps that use glass to showcase latest information and updates.
Computer Programming Articles1. Overview And Features Of Java
Author: Become a Java programmer by joining Advanced Java
2. Pridesys It Ltd | Best Erp Software In Bangladesh | Garments Software Bangladesh
Author: A S M Rahat Khan
3. It Organizations Are Choosing H2s Training? Why
Author: Hrithvik Pankaj
4. Top 10 Php Tips For Web Developers
5. Finding The Right Mobile App Development Company For Your Business
Author: Shawn Bennet
6. Everything You Need To Understand To Start With Angularjs
Author: Ascent Softwae
7. How Is A Mobile App Development Team Set Up?
Author: Amit Tiwari
8. 10 Mistakes What Android Developers Do
9. How To Troubleshoot Microsoft “click-2-run Configuration Failure” Error?
Author: Ellie Williams
10. 10 Killer Tools For Web Designing Coding
11. Which Is A Pforessional Manufacturer Of Fine Chemical
12. Difference Between Mongodb And Couchbase
13. Effecting Better Response Through E-mail
Author: Uma Maheshwari
14. Explain In Detail About Java Virtual Machine
15. Android O: Looming Features To Look For In This Updated Android Version
Author: SAkina ArShad