ALL >> Health >> View Article
Hair Fall After An Acute Illness
Total Articles: 8
People often crib about hair fall problems post three months suffering from any short term illness like typhoid, malaria, dengue jaundice etc...
In this article we have tried to explain the exact reason why an individual faces hair problems after a short term illness.
It is suggested to go through below mentioned points carefully as it will help you to follow proper hair care regime during acute illnesses. Once the reasons for hair loss due to illnesses are classified the care required to tackle it becomes much easier. Suggestions given by trichologist would be of great help.
Reason 1: The nutrition required by the body shoots up when an individual suffers from acute condition like fever, body ache, chills etc.
When the body is not able to meet the increase in demand for the nutrition during such episodes it is quite likely that one may suffer from hair fall problems after that.
Doctors therefore prescribe external supplement to the patient in form of multi vitamins to meet his increased body nutritional requirements.
Reason 2: Acute illnesses require to be treated by medications which are really heavy for the internal system to assimilate it. This actually worsens hair fall problem.
Hair experiences lots of side effects because of heavy medication. Due to strong medication hair is prematurely forced into falling phase leading to hair fall issues.
Few medications also act as a hindrance for absorption of vital nutrient required by hair which includes certain form of minerals and vitamins which in turn give rise to hair loss problems. It is therefore necessary to know the ill-effects of these medications prior so that the required measures can be taken before hand.
Reason 3: When a patient is suffering from an acute illness the stress level experienced by his body is at its peak. As a result he experiences hair loss.
Both physical and mental stress causes hair issues. Seeking help from a trichologist is suggested at the earliest.
Trichologist is the right person to judge on preventive measures a person needs to follow after an acute illness.
Reason 4: A diet which helps in fighting illnesses at that time is ignored.
This is difficult to follow because when a person is experiencing an acute illness he has a loss of appetite due to which he cannot follow dietary regime as suggested. But once the phase of disease is completed the patient should make it a point to follow a nutritious diet. Recovery can be achieved soon if it is followed.
Is your hairloss problem haunting you? Are you feeling hopeless seeing your hair on your brush every single day? If yes, watch this advanced free how to avoid hair loss video. Plus you will also get a free telephone counseling session where one of our senior trichologists will call you personally and help you one-on-one to solve your hair loss problem today.
How to avoid hair loss has been one of the most pressing questions for most of us and this is what this article will reveal to you. Read this amazing article - how to avoid hair loss.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited