ALL >> General >> View Article
Costa Brava Can Be Called As The Heaven On Earth
Total Articles: 3
Spain is one of the most popular travel destinations among tourists and the capital Madrid is with its more than 6 million inhabitants is one of the biggest cities in Europe. The biggest city along the Spanish coast is Barcelona. It is also one of the most popular European metropolises, therefore hotels and apartments in Barcelona are especially inquired. Besides the Balearic Islands also the Canary Islands, the Costa Brava and the Costa del Sol are quite popular among tourists from all over the world.
People who are set for planning their holidays in advance should seriously think of visiting and staying at this place some of the places are as under:
Costa Brava is in Catalonia in the northeast of Spain. It has rocky cliffs and a mix of pebble and sandy beaches. Costa Brava’s main airport is Girona Costa Brava airport. Its main eye catching gem is Tossa de Mar. This beautiful little fishing village is one the latest developed on the northern Spanish Mediterranean coast. Tossa is still a fisherman’s town, with the charming narrow cobble-stoned streets, white houses and beautiful coastline. Tossa also possesses some of the historic medieval ruins which include walls and towers.
Blanes : With all of that it is also famous southern edge of Costa Brava is the popular town Blanes. It is famous for its harbour. It has many resorts and beautiful beaches with restaurants and the known beach and resort area is the Lloret de Mar. A castle, gothic church ad museum is worth seeing. Night life at Lloret is also famous and enjoyable.
Cadaques: This is reachable by the mountain roads and is one of the most original settlements of Costa Brava to visit and see on the far north end of the Costa Brava.
Palamos: Another tourist’s attraction in Costa is the Palamos a coastal region worthy of its beautiful sandy beach and huge boat harbor. The historic harbor is great for sightseeing. Romantic sunset boat trips are recommended. San Feliu de Guixols is the biggest city and a popular holiday resort of the coast.
Figueres : It is a coastal region of the Costa Brava worthy of its Salvador Dalí Theatre Museum and also his birthplace. Castillo de San Fernando (Sant Ferran Castle), Sant Pere's Church and Dalí Theatre Museum are the places to see there.
Lligat: It is a beautiful fishing village where Salvador Dali lived with his wife Gala. It is located half an hour away from Kadakas.
The locations are Costa Brava Holidays in Spain, Egypt, Balearic Island Majorca, Cyprus, Gran Canaria, Belfast, Orlando, Venice and Greece All Inclusive Hotels Costa Brava. You can even count on us, if you wish to make last minute bookings for hotels and travel tickets. We do not disappoint our customers at any cost.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln