ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Protect Your Sensitive Data With Files Encryption Software
Total Articles: 1
CyberSafe Files Encryption software is a powerful data encryption tool providing an extensive range of features including many which are integrated from various other developers. Providing both AES 256-bit and BlowFish 448 encryption algorithms, the software is also compatible with the majority of other popular algorithms. It is also compatible with CSP standards, including WinGPG, Cleopatra, PGP and CryptoArm. The software also provides email encryption using S/MIME. Other major features include Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), a built-in certification center, digital signature support and a private key server. The program does not use any backdoors. Unlike many other similar solutions, these tools provide a subtle way to conceal your data and keep it completely inaccessible to prying eyes. This is achieved by protecting your data in such a way that it does not even appear that you are trying to do so. After all, if it is obvious that you are taking extra steps to encrypt your data, it is more likely to raise suspicion and attract the attention of hackers and other unwanted visitors.
Once you have encrypted your data, the only way to access it will be by entering the password or key which you choose. Of course, choosing a long alphanumeric password which cannot possibly be hacked in a human lifetime using brute-force combination attacks will provide the best security. Your data will remain safe and completely inaccessible to any third parties. Due to the fact that the encryption software is hidden along with the data itself, it is highly unlikely that anyone will ever even be able to notice its presence anyway. You can either encrypt a certain amount of data or encrypt an entire storage medium such as a hard disk or external flash drive.
CyberSafe provides three automated data encryption modes to provide a range of data privacy and secrecy levels. The first one is designed for everyday office use, and it uses the Encrypting File System with 192-bit triple DES encryption. The next level up provides secrecy mode to automatically locate the encryption certificate using Public Key Infrastructure. For those with the most demanding of requirements, the third and highest level of data protection, labelled the 'Top Secret' mode, encrypts data using a special password with a Public Key value for the Microsoft Cryptography Service Provider. Data will be concealed entirely using a 448-bit BlowFish encryption cypher. All three modes may be used to encrypt individual files, sets of files or even the entire disk itself.
CyberSafe makes it possible to decrypt files remotely in such cases where they are stored on cloud servers. Provided that you have the necessary password, simply opening the file will cause the data to be promptly decrypted.
The software presents a range of useful additional features, making it versatile for use in a wide range of scenarios. It provides full ZIP file support by allowing you to create self-extracting encrypted archives. It also provides email encryption by way of S/MIME to ensure that all outgoing emails are protected should they be intercepted by a hacker.
Find out more at http://cybersafesoft.com/products/files-encryption .
Computers Articles1. Professional Script Design Services Can Make A Difference To Your Business Online
2. Troubleshoot The Most Common Technical Issues In Windows 10 By Contacting Windows Technicians
Author: Philippa Pippa
3. Mac Os X Mountain Lion Ensures The Utmost Protection Against Malware Program
Author: Barack Taye
4. How To Get Best Email Technical Support?
5. Exchange Database Recovery Software
6. 7 Powerful Tips For Persuasive And Captivating Interactive Presentation
Author: Amit Sahoo
7. Creating The ιστοσελιδα Properly For Establishing The Brand Information
Author: parveen kumar
8. Kind Of Infections A Pc Is Prone To
Author: Newlite Technical services
9. Samsung Screen Repairs, Nationwide Repairs, 60 Min Repair Manchester
Author: samsung repairer
10. Mac Book Pro Repair Andheri Is The Best Solution For Your Damaged System
Author: Mike Rakhangi
11. Planning To Hire An Odoo Developer? - A Must Read
Author: Jay Vora
12. Contact Pc Repairs Maroochydore Experts To Resovle Software Or Hardware Issues Of Your Computer
13. Tips To Choose A Good Computer Repair Service Provider
14. 2. Anniversary Update Leads To Some Technical Issue In Windows 10
Author: Easton Finn
15. 10 Easy Steps To Clean Your Infected Computer
Author: Newlite Technical services