ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Goa Holidays For An Unforgettable Experience.
Total Articles: 7
It so happened that recently me and my friend got a new job, with not to mention huge salary and a high standard of living that because of which we hardly get the time to spend with each other. So we thought that it is time to have that wonderful conversation with a beautiful beach and a bottle of beer just to loosen up and what better place could it be than going to Goa.
After confirming our Goa Holiday Package, we thought that Goa has a long stretch of sandy beaches on which we can have a never ending conversation so for that matter we thought of Agonda Beach, it is located north of Palolem Beach which is perfect for those looking to get away from it all because it is comparatively less crowded. We stayed in a simple hut where we were sipping cool coconut water and cherishing our old friendship.
Now when our friendship was slowly reviving we thought Anjuna Beach which is home to hippies. On Wednesday we thought of going to the Anjuna Flea market where you will find hordes of tourists coming and enjoying. We bought the lovely goan hat which was giving us the complete holiday feel. At the end of the beach just to loosen up a little bit on the disco which is situated at the end of the Anjuna Beach.
The next day in the morning we thought of going to Calangute beach which is the busiest and commercial beach. As we reached we could see so many foreigners bathing in the sun and we joined there league. The end of the Calangute beach paves way to Baga beach where there are a lot of water sports. Club Tito and Mambo are some of the legendary nightlife which one would find at the Baga Beach.
Old “Goa is famous for churches and cathedrals and it is the largest in Asia. One of the most spectacular building is the convent and the church of Saint Francis of Assisi which was built in 1521. It contains the preserved remains of the body of Saint Frances Xavier, a revered missionary and the patron saint of Goa.
Goa is also famous for spice plantations of Ponda where the tropical climate and dense forests make it an ideal place to grow spices and one of the most important plantations in Goa is Savoi plantation and others include Sahakari Spice farms, Pascol Spice Village. Accommodations and boat rides are also offered at many farms.
So after this long Goa tour we could revive is old friendship and that is the reason I say that Goa is not just a destination but rather if I may say it is a friendship land.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family