ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Plan Goa Holidays For An Unforgettable Experience.
Total Articles: 7
It so happened that recently me and my friend got a new job, with not to mention huge salary and a high standard of living that because of which we hardly get the time to spend with each other. So we thought that it is time to have that wonderful conversation with a beautiful beach and a bottle of beer just to loosen up and what better place could it be than going to Goa.
After confirming our Goa Holiday Package, we thought that Goa has a long stretch of sandy beaches on which we can have a never ending conversation so for that matter we thought of Agonda Beach, it is located north of Palolem Beach which is perfect for those looking to get away from it all because it is comparatively less crowded. We stayed in a simple hut where we were sipping cool coconut water and cherishing our old friendship.
Now when our friendship was slowly reviving we thought Anjuna Beach which is home to hippies. On Wednesday we thought of going to the Anjuna Flea market where you will find hordes of tourists coming and enjoying. We bought the lovely goan hat which was giving us the complete holiday feel. At the end of the beach just to loosen up a little bit on the disco which is situated at the end of the Anjuna Beach.
The next day in the morning we thought of going to Calangute beach which is the busiest and commercial beach. As we reached we could see so many foreigners bathing in the sun and we joined there league. The end of the Calangute beach paves way to Baga beach where there are a lot of water sports. Club Tito and Mambo are some of the legendary nightlife which one would find at the Baga Beach.
Old “Goa is famous for churches and cathedrals and it is the largest in Asia. One of the most spectacular building is the convent and the church of Saint Francis of Assisi which was built in 1521. It contains the preserved remains of the body of Saint Frances Xavier, a revered missionary and the patron saint of Goa.
Goa is also famous for spice plantations of Ponda where the tropical climate and dense forests make it an ideal place to grow spices and one of the most important plantations in Goa is Savoi plantation and others include Sahakari Spice farms, Pascol Spice Village. Accommodations and boat rides are also offered at many farms.
So after this long Goa tour we could revive is old friendship and that is the reason I say that Goa is not just a destination but rather if I may say it is a friendship land.
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David