ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Chiang Mai Thailand: A Riveting Destination For Trekking And Night Safari
Total Articles: 10
Tourists looking for some really memorable time should go to Chiang Mai Thailand. It is true that its popularity gets eclipsed by that of Bangkok and Pattaya. But it makes for a more soulful and enriching destination where backpackers can spend some personal time with the nature. Chiang Mai trek is a riot in this part of the world and is popularly relished by all the tourists, irrespective of age. Since there are all kinds of treks to choose from (from the easiest to the most challenging), trekking in Chiang Mai has really come of age and pulls in adventurists from all corners of the planet.
In earlier times, this town was basically inhabited by tribal people who resided in close-knitted groups over the hills. These hills have been dissected by weathering and by waterfalls to present some really interesting trekking tracks which can be explored with a relish for adrenaline. Chiang Mai trekking is organized round the year and can be pursued in varying durations. Some shorter treks are organized for just a few hours (less than a day). They are more suited for the first-timers and the less fit tourists. Besides, other treks are of longer duration ranging from 2 days to 7 days or more. Trekking veterans and extremely fit people with wanderlust in them find such tours very tempting.
While Chiang Mai trekking can make you fall in love with the place, there is more to this town than what you may fathom. With hills and nature for company, the wildlife in this region is something worth experiencing. Chiang Mai night safari is a highly sought-after experience. It offers the tourists a peek into the nocturnal habitats of animals during the night. Night is the time when most of the preying animals hunt actively. Hence, this concept of night safari has become quite a rage.
Under a Chiang Mai tour package, tourists can do several other things. From riding an elephant to strolling beside the lake, from meeting a holy monk to spending a glamorous night at a ladyboy cabaret, there are numerous activities (both indoor and outdoor) which one can pursue in this part of the country. The food and wine are simply mouth-watering, the people are very affectionate and simple, and the lifestyle is very heart-warming. Despite the simplicity of lifestyle, Chiang Mai Thailand doesn’t disappoint when it comes to nightlife. It may not be as hip-hop as that in Las Vegas or Bangkok, but it is quite a show-stealer in its own way.
Author’s: In order to book a Chiang Mai tour, tourists can get in touch with the website promoter. His travel-based site is a direct gateway to Chiang Mai Thailand and the millions of smiles and delights it offers, be it for trekking or for its night safari or its sightseeing attractions.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe