ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
Indian Stylish Designer Prints Punjabi Dress
Total Articles: 266
There are very many traditional styles of printing like bagru, block, dabu, tie-n-dye, batik, which have enhanced the salwar kameez to a great extent. Thematic representations of animals, scenery, paintings, scenes from epics, from tribal art painting have been fused with latest designs, abstract prints in these traditional styles of printing. A whole range, of very stylish and never-before-seen, designer creations have emerged in brilliant colours. Fashion designers have contributed to the nature of designs by experimenting in their works and also incorporating trends, through market information. Stylish prints of geometrical patterns in new arrangements, novel eye-catching shapes, are available in a range of fabrics from cotton, silk, sico to art silks like georgette, chiffon, nylon, crepe etc. Computer software techniques have also brought about fresh and innovative designs that an eager market always seeking new has lapped up.
The soft soul cream and green chanderi cotton salwar suit has designer thread embroidery work and stylish block prints on the cream kameez. The green plain cotton salwar gives a good contrast. The green coloured chiffon dupatta with exquisite golden, violet, lace patch border completes the elegant offering. A lovely salwar kameez piece for a variety of occasions like festivals, outings, social gatherings, small parties and even corporate office.
The attractive violet coloured Jaipuri silk Punjabi suit has golden coloured designer prints on the violet colour kameez. The plain cotton violet coloured salwar with the violet coloured chanderi chunni having a black border and designer prints completes the violet affair. An eye-catching pleasant offering, this salwar suit would do for any occasion from parties and weddings to festivals and traditional occasions.
The south georgette purple and orange salwar kameez has attractive Stylish prints all over the purple colour kameez. The orange silk salwar is plain while the chiffon chunni is of dual colours of orange and purple with Stylish prints. A very striking piece this salwar kameez would do very well for weddings, parties, corporate events, functions, festivals, get-togethers.
The extremely striking black and red colour chanderi silk salwar kamiz has Stylish prints and thread embroidered mango buttis on the black colour kamiz with a stylish designer prints and plain red patch border. The plain red cotton salwar is a beautiful contrast. The multi-colour daman stylish designer prints on a red coloured chiffon chunni with mango buttis in zari and thread work completes a sensational piece. This would suit for parties, weddings, corporate events, social functions and festivals
Marketing Articles1. Get Easy Packaging With Our Packaging Material Dubai At Reasonable Rates
Author: nbm pack
2. How To Hire A Good Pr Firm?
Author: Russell Johnson
3. Choosing Out The Best Laundry Equipment Supplier Dubai
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
4. Making Sure Your Business Is Using Cutting-edge Marketing Tool!
Author: Anil Kumar
5. Time Management: Finding Time For The All Important Task Of Small Business Marketing
Author: Ian Marsh
6. Make Setup And Installation Of Industrial Pallet Shelving
Author: abazar shelving
7. Importance Of Packaging Materials In Dubai
Author: nbm pack
8. Bulk Sms Provider In Gurgaon | Easysandesh
Author: Ankush Gupta
9. Dynamics 365 Crm Software For Marketing
Author: Sonika Vishwakrma
10. A Simple Guide To Start Listing Keywords
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
11. Understanding The Value Of Creating Inbound Links For Your Online Business
Author: Bob Smith
12. Choose Startups For Career Growth
Author: Nita Desai
13. Key Factors To Consider Before Hiring An Advertising Agency For Your Startup
14. Seo Strategy To Get Mobile Apps Ranked In Serps
15. Sales Decreasing? The Best Ways To Enhance Your Business Sales Approach
Author: Ian Marsh