ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Escape From The Stresses Of Life To A Luxurious, Secluded Getaway- Casa Exotica
Total Articles: 53
If you're looking to retire away from the city or have a vacation home to escape from the day-to-day noise, then Casa Exotica is for you. This Costa Rica property is luxury without interruptions. Buyers who are looking for privacy, seclusion and to relax from the noise of the world should schedule to tour this beautiful home that comes with magnificent beach views. The home is an American-style with many of the conveniences and amenities that discerning Americans are used to and more. In addition to the satellite TV, modern appliances, Jacuzzi tubs and private pool, Casa Exotica, also, includes most of the handmade French artisan furniture, a Moroccan sitting area, a roof top terrace with Rancho Palapa bar and chairs. You have plenty of spaces for entertaining uniquely. Have a party by the private pool or gather on the homes' roof top terrace. Do not be concerned about temperatures for your guest; this property resides above the ocean, which means you'll get the wonderful cool breezes to enjoy. Your new home is between two popular tourist areas. JacÃ³, to the north, is a popular resort city to visit. TripAdvisor describes JacÃ³ as, "Surfers flock here from around the world, but families, and honeymooners also find much to love, thanks to the multitude of beaches, outdoor activities, dining, shopping and nightlife." To the south of Casa Exotica is Quepos. Quepos is very tourist-focused with various bars, restaurants and an active nightlight, but it is also known for its close proximity to the most popular park in Costa Rica - Manuel Antonio National Park. Tours at this park are remarkable for the animals you'll see. Tour guides are known for taking photos for guests using their telescope. Four beaches within the park are inviting for picnics, just be cautioned to watch your food from the little monkey thieves who will grab, eat and toss back the packaging just to mock you. An experience you will never forget and will be laughing at for years to come. Looking for a vacation home with income benefits? When you're not staying at your vacation home, Casa Exotica can generate revenue as a vacation rental property. Ackerman Realty International will be glad to introduce you to a local concierge company run by Americans to help bring top quality services to your paying guests. Schedule your tour of Casa Exotica today with local realtors, Ackerman Realty International. Call us at US 678-799-9209 or CR 011-506-8-910-2904 or visit us on the web for more Casa Exotica property details here: http://ackermanrealtyinternational.com/property/casa-exotica/
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room