ALL >> Education >> View Article
Where Should I Educate? Online Or Campus
Total Articles: 6
In the past 10 years, we have seen more violence and budget cuts in the education department like never before. People are turning to home schooling or online because they want to protect the safety of their children emotionally and physically. I can't blame them and now as an aspiring teacher myself, I have wondered where should I educate?
Almost every year the item supply lists are getting longer not including the monthly snack requirements, extra holiday things for activities, or the random support fund-raisers that come up oftentimes. I'm not upset at the teachers for doing it; they are simply trying to make ends meet to provide our children with what they need. Education costs; somewhere along the line it fell low on our economy's priority lists. Public school isn't as free as it used to be, with all that's asked from the parents we have to admit that we're sort of paying tuition.
I'm currently student teaching and have got to see the teacher's side of the story. I can't believe schools have to budget white paper; it's something else. Certain departments are getting cut left and right. Everything they need is so limited, I found myself thinking about how being in the military was better than this. Honestly, it's discouraging because the children are sweet; teachers have to be very creative and effective at the same time to reach them. They also have to deal with the politics that're a part of this field.
I've gone to college campus before, and I've attended online. They both were equally challenging to me, but I finished my degrees in distant learning. However, I almost went crazy because I was always on the computer. It's good to get out and interact with the real world. Especially for the little ones, technology is great, but then schools had to deal with cyber bullying. The suicide rate went up, and that caused our nation great sorrow. Guns are the biggest problems in education; after all I mentioned that affects this field, now schools have to focus on the livelihood of their staff and students. This issue definitely makes me consider online teaching.
I have to admit there's a piece of me that desires to be with the children in schools. I would treat them as if they were my own children. If it came down to protect them with my life, I know it wouldn't be a second thought because I would hope my children's teachers would do it for them.
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy