ALL >> Education >> View Article
Where Should I Educate? Online Or Campus
Total Articles: 6
In the past 10 years, we have seen more violence and budget cuts in the education department like never before. People are turning to home schooling or online because they want to protect the safety of their children emotionally and physically. I can't blame them and now as an aspiring teacher myself, I have wondered where should I educate?
Almost every year the item supply lists are getting longer not including the monthly snack requirements, extra holiday things for activities, or the random support fund-raisers that come up oftentimes. I'm not upset at the teachers for doing it; they are simply trying to make ends meet to provide our children with what they need. Education costs; somewhere along the line it fell low on our economy's priority lists. Public school isn't as free as it used to be, with all that's asked from the parents we have to admit that we're sort of paying tuition.
I'm currently student teaching and have got to see the teacher's side of the story. I can't believe schools have to budget white paper; it's something else. Certain departments are getting cut left and right. Everything they need is so limited, I found myself thinking about how being in the military was better than this. Honestly, it's discouraging because the children are sweet; teachers have to be very creative and effective at the same time to reach them. They also have to deal with the politics that're a part of this field.
I've gone to college campus before, and I've attended online. They both were equally challenging to me, but I finished my degrees in distant learning. However, I almost went crazy because I was always on the computer. It's good to get out and interact with the real world. Especially for the little ones, technology is great, but then schools had to deal with cyber bullying. The suicide rate went up, and that caused our nation great sorrow. Guns are the biggest problems in education; after all I mentioned that affects this field, now schools have to focus on the livelihood of their staff and students. This issue definitely makes me consider online teaching.
I have to admit there's a piece of me that desires to be with the children in schools. I would treat them as if they were my own children. If it came down to protect them with my life, I know it wouldn't be a second thought because I would hope my children's teachers would do it for them.
Education Articles1. Insight Of The Key Benefits Of Corporate Training
2. Which Are The Best Engineering Courses In India 2017?
3. Essay On Drug Crime Investigation
Author: jackson bird
4. Dyslexia Software Ready For Windows 10s - Ghotit Dyslexia
5. Fishy Things That Nobody Told You About Tax Accountant In Rockdale
Author: Austin Loader
6. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Chandigarh, Mohali India
7. Sap Online Training By Learn It Training
Author: Learn IT Training, Hyderabad Based Online Training
8. Prepare Your Child With Summer Tutoring Programs
Author: TAS New York
9. Engineers Have The Ability To Change The World
Author: ponting brown
10. Which Are The Best Engineering And Architecture Courses In The Construction Industry?
11. Past Responsive Webdesign: Tomorrows Technology
Author: Learn web designing course Bangalore, Infocampus i
12. Explore, Learn, Construct & Grow With Cept University
Author: cept university
13. Best Advice You Could Ever Get About Taking Online Classes
Author: Benjamin Williams
14. Numerical Simulation Of Flow Ower Flat - Sloped Stepped Spillway
15. How To Improve Academic Performance: 5 Things You’re Forgetting To Do
Author: Todd Manning