ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Should You Opt For Crystal Or Stainless Steel
Total Articles: 10
Versatile Fashion Accessories
Fashion jewelry comes in many forms. You could opt for ordinary metal jewelry which have gold or silver plating. You could even opt for sterling silver jewelry. There are other options available as well such as crystal and stainless steel jewelry. You might have heard of crystal jewelry while stainless steel is a comparatively new entrant in the jewelry market. When shopping for fashion jewelry, you need to explore the options that you have within a certain budget. Every metal or alloy as well as stones and crystals have different looks and appearances which have different appeal for different people.
Features Of Stainless Steel Jewelry
Stainless steel jewelry is making forays into the modern fashion industry. That is due to a number of reasons. Industrial designs are influencing modern fashion accessories and their designs. Austere, matte finishes, silver luster and clean, sharp definitions are different characteristics of modern, industrial designs. Men have a particular liking for jewelry and accessories of such designs and appearance. Besides that, stainless steel has ideal properties that make it perfect for jewelry design:
• It can retain a design for a long time
• It is known to have industrial grade strength and durability
• It is resistant to stains and corrosion
• It is non reactive and hypo allergenic
For those who wish to find affordable options in fashion jewelry that is right for everyday wear, stainless steel jewelry is the answer. Most men love the bulky styles in such jewelry. It can be combined with precious stones and other metals in order to produce different designs, forms and shapes.
Crystal jewelry on the other hand, represents delicacy of design, brilliance, shine and exclusivity. Crystals of brands like Swarovski are known to be as highly priced and valuable as gold and silver. The cut, shine and brilliance of such crystal designs make them sought after by many people. Crystals are also known to have healing powers and help focus positive energy in living spaces. Thus, crystal jewelry is a great option if you wish to woo a lady who loves fine things in life. Crystals come in different colors, shine and cuts and these are paired with different metals and alloys to create rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings and other delicate ornamental items.
Difference Between These Two Jewelry Forms
There is a vast difference between crystal and stainless steel but that is what attracts different people to such jewelry. You might love a crystal ring but you need to be sure that the stone will not come off accidently. Again, the crystal items need regular polishing to keep their shine intact. Stainless steel jewelry on the other hand, will maintain their luster and shine for long without much care needed. This alloy is used to create bulky styled jewelry which attracts men to such jewelry items. In such ways, there is a lot of choice in fashion jewelry industry today.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Designer Purses For Women: Models To Look Out For
Author: Suhana Scott
2. Wear T Shirt For A Classy And Sassy Look
Author: Denesh Yadav
3. More Than A Century Old Legacy!
4. Beach Party Ideas From Beatbox Beverages - The Coolest Party Planners
5. Guide To Select Perfect Swimwear In Uk
6. The Changing Face Of Indian Fashion Industry
Author: Amaya Sharma
7. Your Love For Animals Now Revealed Through Trendy Jewelry
Author: Hugo McCoy
8. Versace, Roberto Cavalli & Missoni - A Luxury Fashion Brands For Men & Women Clothing In Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
9. 3 Engagement Rings You Haven’t Considered
Author: David Smith
10. Top 10 Bridal Lehenga Trends For 2017-2018
Author: Sonali Lad
11. Beach Holiday Checklist
12. Beach Vacation Must- Haves For Men
13. Made In Usa Jeans – Right Compliment To Your Look
Author: Jeff Harmon
14. Process Of Making Cotton Clothes
Author: Cotton Source
15. Are Briefs Ideal For Summer?
Author: Andrew Joel