ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Infrastructural Developments To Boost The Sale Of Property In Navi Mumbai
Total Articles: 54
CIDCO (City Industrial and Development Corporation) is the authority that is responsible for building several infrastructural projects in Navi Mumbai. One of its prestigious projects is the Navi Mumbai Airport, a colossal project in Panvel. But the project suffered a number of setbacks and so, the project suffered delays. The construction for the airport started very late and there were problems in acquiring land from the villagers. In spite of its best efforts, one-fourth part of the Panvel villages is still unaquired. The villagers are still wary of giving away their prized possession to the authorities. Added to this is the escalation in value of dollar in comparison to rupee. This has increased in the price hike of the residential properties, as much as 40%.
Property in Navi Mumbai, in addition to get benefited by this upcoming Airport shall also the development of a planned township in the vicinity. This residential setup shall be sprawled over a 500 square km. In spite of the delays in the construction, CIDCO ha given green signal to carry on with the development process. The areas in the vicinity shall see proliferation of residential and commercial properties, in the years to come. The area called Navi Mumbai Airport Influence Notified Area(NAINA) will boost to the city infrastructure. V. Radha, MD of CIDCO is positive about its future. According to her, NAINA would be a game changer for the city.
Another major infrastructural development that is going in favor of property in Navi Mumbai is the ongoing construction of Metro from Belapur to Pendhar. Still in its first phase, the metro shall help in alleviating the interest of the buyers in making a purchase in the nearby localities. This project, however, is facing bottlenecks as acquiring of land for further development is still pending. The PAP(Project Affected Persons) have already been allotted more than 20% of land. Unless new land is acquired, the construction cannot be completed.
As per the report of Liases Foras, the sales have dropped in the Apr-Jun quarter. The appreciable increase in the value of dollar as compared to rupee is the prime reason behind this. Developers are facing excess of unused inventory piles. Being unable to sold them at their current prices, they are now trying to get rid of these by offering cash discounts to customers. With the price-correction, the market has turned in favor of the end-users, instead of investors.
Buy, sell, and rent property in Navi Mumbai and other cities across India over Makaan.com. Search individual houses, villas, and bungalows over this fastest growing property site.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. The Perfect Way To Invest In Property Mangement Buderim
Author: Peter Simons
2. Foreign Investors - Know How To Get The Cyprus Citizenship And Enjoy The Associated Benefits
Author: Chris Michael
3. Flats In Jagatpura
4. Assetz Here And Now | Pre Launch Project | Located In Rachenahalli, Bangalore
Author: Guru Raj
5. Lodha Codename Superdeal Upper Thane
Author: chetan singh
6. 6 Reasons To Forget Valleyview Apartments In Shimla And Consider Barog For Your Investment
Author: The Woods Barog
7. Finding Apartments For Sale - Tips For Buyers
8. How About Finding New Apartments For Sale
9. Beneficial Tips In Buying New Residence
10. What Are Various Residential Home Buying Tips
11. Main Points To Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo
12. Questions To Ask When Buying Houses
13. Aspects That Need To Impact The Buying Of Homes
14. Things You Must Know Prior To Buying A Home
15. What You Must Think About When Buying An Apartment Or Condo