ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Market Your Mobile Application?
Total Articles: 11
As the world watches the continued popularity of smart phones and tablets, so also we watch the growth and intensification of mobile apps. More than 600,000 mobile apps disappear in the market, and by disappear we mean they have not been updated and is left to fade out. It is becoming increasingly challenging for one app to outdo another app in this challenging market.
When there are more than a million apps in the market, how do you create attention around your app? How do you get your application to go viral with people appreciating your hard work? You need to spread the word on your app, how do you do it? We will tell you how. Follow the steps mentioned below religiously.
1. Thorough research on the market
Keeping your aim, which is to create a buzz around your developed app, in focus remember to do a thorough research on the market. Study your competitors well and make notes on the success and failures regarding their position in the market. An extensive analysis on your competitors will help you in deciding what to do and what not to do in order to highlight your own.
2. Have a detailed strategy planned
I think we all know that nothing ever works without proper planning and execution. Therefore it is necessary that you go about marketing your app systematically. Always ask yourself these questions!
• Would I buy the app if it was sold to me?
• How will I strategies the sales pitch?
• If the market is saturated with the same concept, why not try a fusion of things and do the exact opposite of what the leader in the market is doing?
• Prepare for a press release with the media. Make sure the press release is keyword heavy to improve the search engine visibility
• Build a website for your app because that is where your potential customers will go to for more information on the app
• To reach the top of the app store and to remain there you need to create a buzz on social media platforms in order to engage customers and attract downloads.
• Be ACTIVE on Twitter. It is one platform that can help you grab the highest attention
3. SEO or ASO
Achieve top app store rankings with App Store Optimization (ASO), the key component to online success when combined with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It is estimated that 60% of apps are searched organically and downloaded from the app stores. Therefore crucial importance should be given to app store description. Here are some tips to get started with ASO:
• Identify the strong keywords that consumers are searching for
• Optimize the title, description, and keywords for your app
• Make sure you create high quality images and screenshots labeled with strong keywords
• Utilize keywords that are not used in your app title
• Keep descriptions brief. Use bullet points and short sentences to keep the reader engaged.
To conclude, there is no strategy that can guarantee a surefire step to success, but having said that if you follow the above mentioned steps it will surely make it easier for your mobile marketing efforts.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar