ALL » Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How To Market Your Mobile Application?By Expert Author: Anil Kumar T
As the world watches the continued popularity of smart phones and tablets, so also we watch the growth and intensification of mobile apps. More than 600,000 mobile apps disappear in the market, and by disappear we mean they have not been updated and is left to fade out. It is becoming increasingly challenging for one app to outdo another app in this challenging market.
When there are more than a million apps in the market, how do you create attention around your app? How do you get your application to go viral with people appreciating your hard work? You need to spread the word on your app, how do you do it? We will tell you how. Follow the steps mentioned below religiously.
1. Thorough research on the market
Keeping your aim, which is to create a buzz around your developed app, in focus remember to do a thorough research on the market. Study your competitors well and make notes on the success and failures regarding their position in the market. An extensive analysis on your competitors will help you in deciding what to do and what not to do in order to highlight your own.
2. Have a detailed strategy planned
I think we all know that nothing ever works without proper planning and execution. Therefore it is necessary that you go about marketing your app systematically. Always ask yourself these questions!
• Would I buy the app if it was sold to me?
• How will I strategies the sales pitch?
• If the market is saturated with the same concept, why not try a fusion of things and do the exact opposite of what the leader in the market is doing?
• Prepare for a press release with the media. Make sure the press release is keyword heavy to improve the search engine visibility
• Build a website for your app because that is where your potential customers will go to for more information on the app
• To reach the top of the app store and to remain there you need to create a buzz on social media platforms in order to engage customers and attract downloads.
• Be ACTIVE on Twitter. It is one platform that can help you grab the highest attention
3. SEO or ASO
Achieve top app store rankings with App Store Optimization (ASO), the key component to online success when combined with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It is estimated that 60% of apps are searched organically and downloaded from the app stores. Therefore crucial importance should be given to app store description. Here are some tips to get started with ASO:
• Identify the strong keywords that consumers are searching for
• Optimize the title, description, and keywords for your app
• Make sure you create high quality images and screenshots labeled with strong keywords
• Utilize keywords that are not used in your app title
• Keep descriptions brief. Use bullet points and short sentences to keep the reader engaged.
To conclude, there is no strategy that can guarantee a surefire step to success, but having said that if you follow the above mentioned steps it will surely make it easier for your mobile marketing efforts.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Smo Services For Your Online Business
Author: ANKIT PAINULY
2. Monitor Your Seo Performance Effectively
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. How To Choose A Good Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. 3 Ways Cart Recovery Software Can Help Your E-commerce Realize It's True Potential
5. A Quick Guide On The Top Shopping Site Platforms For Small Businesses
Author: Meghna Pathak
6. Content Management Will Be Easy With Magento Ecommerce Development Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
7. Digital India - The New Vision Of India
Author: ponting brown
8. Creating A Difference With Great Ecommerce Web Design Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
9. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Especializa El Tráfago Pérmico
Author: Andy Orth
10. Como Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Enquista Aquel Disparatorio Bacante, Un Andamiaje Malquist
Author: Vera Sher
11. Internet Marketing Steps For Cost- Effective Seo Strategies
12. Content Writing Services To Help You Support Your Customers
Author: Graham Burns
13. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Abrevia Este Centón Autónomo Excepto Un Chiflido Diagnostica
Author: Melanie Rae
14. How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog
15. How To Get Quality Backlinks Through Content Marketing