ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Laser Hair Removal?
Total Articles: 170
How does laser hair removal work?
The process is simple to comprehend. The laser transmits a large amount of light through the layers of skin as if they were transparent. When it confronted with "a matter" such as the stems dark hair and the heat break down completely. The thermal energy of the laser acts directly on the dermal papilla.
Are there any benefits of laser hair removal over conventional hair removal methods?
First, the method is actually less painful comparing with different methods; the feeling or the pain is more like a rubber band that goes snapping on your skin at regular intervals.
By one session laser hair removal covers wide areas of your body, such as your back, legs and arms. And not just the larger areas, even small areas such as facial hairs can be removed almost permanently by using this removal method.
It's not a guaranteed process for permanent hair removal however, hair might grow back, but still the hair won't be as dark or thick as it used to be before.
It is ideal for women that have a rapid hormonal problems and abnormal hair growth
For majority people, no side effects, it also leaves the skin soft and firm, as the light has a positive effect on collagen.
What are the disadvantages of pulsed light?
Let us talk about the cons now. We saw the benefits and you must be pretty impressed with the whole procedure. But every invention has got an after effect or side effect.
Though with laser hair removal the cons are not many, but we will still take a look at it. First of all hair removal can be permanent only if the customer does the same thing over and over again and again for a couple of times.
The final results may depend on the color of the skin to treat. People with light skin will have more edge than people with dark or tan skin, because the laser will be absorbed by the pigments in the dark skin, or in simple works, the laser won't necessarily pass through smoothly as it will get obstructed. But for white folks this works better. So for people with darker skin, the laser burn can be a side effect from this removal technique.
It’s contraindicated for people taking photosensitizing medication. And if you’re tanned, you must wait for summer color is going to proceed with this hair removal technique. And if hair growth is very abundant in your case, you may need more sessions than usual.
These are some of the pros/cons of laser hair removal and hope you got the information you needed. Be clear minded and decide if you really want to go for it or not. This is an irreversible process!
Beauty Articles1. 3 Essential Healthy Hair Tips For Long Hair
2. Health The Benefits Of Yoni Massage
3. All About Acne And How To Prevent It
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Top Benefits Of Natural Facial Products
Author: David John
5. Will People Know I Had Hair Transplantation
6. Learning To Make Your Eyes Look Sparklingly Beautiful
7. The Major Causes Of Skin Ageing
Author: Pankaj Singhal
8. How To Choose The Right Natural Skin Care Products For Acne?
Author: David John
9. Lab-size Freeze Dryer – To Keep Food Nourishment
Author: Huang Qi
10. 3 Self-care Rituals That Are Easy - But Powerful
Author: David John
11. Lucintel: Global Polyurethane Tooling Board Market
Author: Roy Almaguer
12. Botox Treatment Dubai – Skin Care Dubai Also Shows A Great Faith In Such Treatment!
Author: Abharan Dari
13. How Can Bridal Makeup Transform You Into Stunning Beauty
Author: Pooja Goel
14. Promising Products For Your Skin Care Regime
15. Skin Specialist Dubai Can Handle Laser Treatment Dubai Properly!
Author: Kanika Gupta