ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Fireplace Mantels Define Your Style
Total Articles: 8
Want to transform your living room with a Fireplace? Wondering which one will suit it the best? Don’t worry! You are at the correct place. For the perfect Fireplace Mississauga, it is very important to select the correct frame and stone that suits your home decor. The detailing should be thoughtful in a way that it transforms a simple fireplace into a beautiful showpiece such that it becomes a reflection of your style and the way you live- your dreams.
The mantle and surrounds for your majestic Fireplace Mantel Mississauga can be a contemporary traditional one or a transitional one.
• Contemporary Designs- The traditional designs from the 18th Century have the English, French or Italian influences to it. The finishing options capture the detailing done in the medieval times to the core.
• The Transitional Styles- More of the modernised styles which are unlike the traditional contemporary designs. It can be a fusion of the traditional to the contemporary designs.
Above all, the fireplace mantels are available in ready to install options along with an option to customise it according to your own choice of paint and stain that perfectly matches your style and the interiors of your home.
Why Unfinished Fireplace Mantel is the Best Option?
You have the total control in choosing the design of your choice. After all, why go for someone else’s chosen design when you have the freedom to design it for yourself.
It takes away the pain of matching the hearth with the decor of your living area.
Different custom stain options are available which will provide the finish as per your requirement.
For Customising the Hearth for your home you just need to follow four steps.
1. Choose the style in which you want your fireplace mantel to be in whether traditional, contemporary of slightly modernised.
2. Choose the Mantel. You have an option between unfinished oak mantels and unfinished maple mantels.
3. The surround should be matched according to the mantel. The surround ensures safety and it is made of natural stone such as marble, granite or slate.
4. The hearth is now finished with the custom stain options available. It should be kept in mind that the finishing is such that it complements your home interiors.
The wood crafted mantel coordinated with the natural stone surround does it all to create an elegant warm welcoming living area in your homes that showcases your style statement.
Summary: You totally have the freedom of expression in creating the fireplace mantel that you have always wanted in your house. So go ahead and create an inviting warm gathering spot for your family as well as friends.
Elements Fireplace is your single source for Fireplace Mantels Toronto As a Design Elements, stone fireplace design and lightning needs. Galaxy Gas Products offers the most extensive selection of high quality fireplaces in Toronto, Oakville and Mississauga.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi