ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Typical Awesome Costa Brava Villa
Total Articles: 6
It is not surprising to have tourists clamoring for a villa stay in Costa Brava as part of their wonderful Spanish vacation. The villas in Costa Brava may be old but well kept and managed to retain their ancient architecture that is rarely seen in modern society. Many modern day consumers love to experience a villa stay while on holiday in Costa Brava.
Although each Costa Brava villa differs, there are standard features in every one of them that distinguishes them from villas in other parts of Spain. The holiday villas in Costa Brava are actually the homes of the locals who are willing to let them out for a fee to tourists wishing to experience a unique Spanish villa stay. Hence, a villa in Costa Brava is actually quite homey with all the furnishings and fixtures of a local home.
A local villa transformed into a holiday villa in Costa Brava for tourists can be a single storey bungalow or double storey home with exquisite architecture in Gothic, Roman, Arabic or Spanish designs. There may be a minimum of 2 rooms to a maximum of 8 rooms in a typical Costa Brava villa to accommodate 2 to 16 persons. These villas are ideal for small families and groups traveling together.
Bedrooms are usually located on the top floor while the kitchen, dining and living rooms are on the ground floor. The kitchen is well equipped for the villa guests to have simple home cooked meals instead of eating out every day. The upper rooms offer lovely sea, beach or mountain views depending on the villa location.
There are budget villas and luxury villas in Costa Brava. Budget villas are smaller and available during off-peak seasons. Luxury villas are well furnished with sophisticated furniture and modern amenities with a large garden and private swimming pool.
There is complete privacy at the booked villa where guests can feel safe to enjoy themselves indoors or outdoors without prying eyes or intruders at the door. Villas near the mountain offer hiking trails to enjoy the lush greenery around while villas near the beach allow villa guests to bask in the sun on the beach nearby or at the privacy of the villa garden.
These holiday villas are normally close to towns and villages for an easy discovery without the need of wheels although there may be bicycles and cars for rent to facilitate exploration around the place.
References: Alen Mital,Виллы в Испании | Роскошные виллы в Испании, вилл
Travel Articles1. Explore 5 Beautiful Lakes In Ooty Apart From Ooty Lake
2. The Best Offering Package For The Holy Tour Of Chardham Yatra This Coming September
Author: Char Dham Yatra
3. Different Rides For Prom In Chicago From A Charter Coach Bus Rental Company
4. Let Loose In Los Angeles With Bus Tours
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Natural Meets History Of The Kruger National Park
6. Five Free Things To Do In Key West
Author: Dale Dunlop
7. Destination Key West: Popular Attractions
Author: Dale Dunlop
8. Cycling Tours In The French Alps
Author: David Luther
9. Top Trekking & Hiking Trails In Nepal
Author: Mountain Hawk Trekking
10. Mardi Himal Trek - Best Alternative To Annapurna Base Camp Trek
Author: Himalaya Trekking Team
11. Three Exquisite Yet Cultural Cities Of Peshawar That You May Never Want To Leave
Author: Flights Masters
12. Rent The Driver’s Place; Enjoy With Family And Kids On Your Trips
Author: Robert Anhouse
13. Dmz Taxi Tour – Driver Guide Tour Can Make The Dmz Tour A More Planned One!
Author: Brian Lee
14. The Car Rental Dubai Agency Is Your One Stop Shop To Hire The Best Car Of Your Choice
15. Areas Of Cuba
Author: Stephen David