ALL >> Business >> View Article
Intelligent Packaging Heineken Involved Beer Bottle
Total Articles: 1
Heineken embarked on a clever packaging campaign this last April having a overall success. Driving the limits associated with technology and utilized pre-existing behavior. This brilliant bottle can interact with other ignite bottles, its environment, as well as the people.
Heineken's primary concept is to design a unique experience by unleashing the potential and power that is in mobile technology and innovation. First released in Manila earlier this April, the Heineken ignite bottle integrates technology to social interaction, becoming the first ever interactive bottle.
The bottle includes a micro sensor that is incorporated with wireless networking that enables it to detect whenever a holder of the bottle says "Cheers" to respond to the DJ's music via led lights that even activate when a sip is consumed.
With a plastic housing covering the bottom each and every bottle, it protects the hardware and software that is required to operate this unique interaction.
The platform has 8 bright LED lights, a microprocessor, as well as an accelerometer that detects a range of motions plus interacts with a transceiver.
The Heineken Ignite interactive bottle concept is set to totally unveil in 2014.
Just how the Heineken Ignite interactive bottle works
Accelerometer registers the movements
When taking a sip or clinking bottles, the microsensors operating on the 8-bit microprocessor set within the bottle's base sense the movement making the 8 LED lights within it light.
Remotely activated, the bottle illuminates like a Christmas tree. Essentially each bottle results in being a light source that can be remotely controlled by the DJ to add to the light show; making the lights inside the bottle shine in sync with the sound of the playing music.
For more information take a look at our web page by going to this link - Intelligent Packaging. You could also have a look at https://twitter.com/GTIINDUSTRIES.
Business Articles1. Some Facts About Event Planning
2. Why Should I Hire An Event Planner?
3. Why Should I Hire An Event Planning Agency For Corporate Events?
4. Render A Successful Event With The Right Event Planning Agency
5. Event Management Agency – To Manage Events Successfully
6. Denis Vincent - Le Parcours Extraordinaire D'un Homme Ordinaire
Author: Denis Vincent
7. Rising Damp Treatment For Your House – Who To Choose And How
Author: George Dean
8. Certified Packers And Movers In Gurgaon
Author: gajendra singh
9. Benefits Of Using Pressure Washing Services
Author: Anu Radha
10. Understanding Payroll Fraud And Preventing It
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
11. Glow Art Board Add A Touch Of Glow To Your Art
Author: baby gander
12. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Author: Ross Barkely
13. Importance Of Recycling The Waste Water
Author: Manoj Shukla
14. Mold Removal Toronto With The Best Package Of All Time
Author: jacob fairley
15. Find Property For Rent
Author: Find Property For Rent