ALL >> Business >> View Article
Intelligent Packaging Heineken Involved Beer Bottle
Total Articles: 1
Heineken embarked on a clever packaging campaign this last April having a overall success. Driving the limits associated with technology and utilized pre-existing behavior. This brilliant bottle can interact with other ignite bottles, its environment, as well as the people.
Heineken's primary concept is to design a unique experience by unleashing the potential and power that is in mobile technology and innovation. First released in Manila earlier this April, the Heineken ignite bottle integrates technology to social interaction, becoming the first ever interactive bottle.
The bottle includes a micro sensor that is incorporated with wireless networking that enables it to detect whenever a holder of the bottle says "Cheers" to respond to the DJ's music via led lights that even activate when a sip is consumed.
With a plastic housing covering the bottom each and every bottle, it protects the hardware and software that is required to operate this unique interaction.
The platform has 8 bright LED lights, a microprocessor, as well as an accelerometer that detects a range of motions plus interacts with a transceiver.
The Heineken Ignite interactive bottle concept is set to totally unveil in 2014.
Just how the Heineken Ignite interactive bottle works
Accelerometer registers the movements
When taking a sip or clinking bottles, the microsensors operating on the 8-bit microprocessor set within the bottle's base sense the movement making the 8 LED lights within it light.
Remotely activated, the bottle illuminates like a Christmas tree. Essentially each bottle results in being a light source that can be remotely controlled by the DJ to add to the light show; making the lights inside the bottle shine in sync with the sound of the playing music.
For more information take a look at our web page by going to this link - Intelligent Packaging. You could also have a look at https://twitter.com/GTIINDUSTRIES.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar