ALL >> Business >> View Article
Second-hand Cars Are Fetching More Than New Ones In Pakistan
Total Articles: 9
The Pakistan Automobile Market is Very Unique in Some Sense When Compared to Most Countries in the World Including India Because a Second hand car in Pakistan can actually fetch a higher price than what one bought it for.
Depreciating rupee is a fortunate thing for car owners in Pakistan but a curse for those who want to buy one. For most Pakistanis car owners vehicles are actually an investment and people earn handsome revenue. There are many web sites from where you can sell and buy cars online e.g. www.apnigari.com
From there you can buy Cars in Pakistan, you can sell them online. Suppose you have a car which you want to sell and you live in Lahore then you can add your post an ad on site that you have this car and its specification and your demand for it. Then buyers can contact you via mail or phone which you have given and you can actually get good money for it.
You can buy new cars but people mostly prefer second hand cars. You can get an idea from this that he ex-showroom price for a brand new Mehran is about PKR 6.5 lakh but some people prefer the older models because they claim the engine is better than the Euro 11-compliant new ones.
You can modify your used cars like with alloy wheels and sporty tyres and some other modifications which you think will be good and required and shows that the car is still in very good condition and you will be amazed that you can get a great profit on it.
Pakistan is a huge market for second-hand imported cars, usually from Japan and there are many cars are available in Pakistan and mainly some dealers also sell their Cars in Lahore and Karachi too which have reputable names in this industry. So if you want to buy car then you can search online, check out some web sites which if not give you cars, then can give you an idea of their price range.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray