ALL >> Health >> View Article
There Are Define Some Reason For Snoring
Total Articles: 79
When people breathe during sleep air enters the nose or mouth, and travels through the airway to the lungs. Throat muscles normally keep the airway entrance open but sometime throat muscles fail to do this job and this result to the breath with harsh sound which is known as snoring. It happens when a person can't move air freely through his or her nose and mouth during sleep. The annoying sound of snoring is caused by certain structures in the mouth and throat also. Although it is normal affecting 40 percent of men and 25 percent of women, older people are particularly prone to snoring and it has found that about one third of people ages 55 to 84 snore though sometime may indicate a serious health condition.
The reason for snoring is not well known, but some possible causes which facilitate snoring are being obese, Swelling of the tissue during the last month of pregnancy, Blockage in the nose, Stuffed nose from a cold or allergies, especially if it lasts a long time. When people with the extra neck tissue try to sleep they may suffer from the problem blockage of air then the tongue falls against the back of the throat, where it may partially or totally block the airway opening and the struggle to breathe through a partially blocked airway creates the sounds of snoring. It can lead to poor sleep and daytime fatigue, irritability, and increased health problems. If anybody snore they make a raspy, rattling, snorting sound while breathe during sleep. Snoring has a tendency to worsen with age and thin people snore, too.
There are some simple changes one can make to minimize or stop snoring. Lying on back makes the base of tongue and soft palate collapse to the back wall of throat, causing a vibrating sound during sleep. Sleeping on your may help to prevent this. Reducing weight and avoiding alcohol can also work. There are a number of approaches to treat snoring like EPAP that is Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure which is used to widen the throat for comfortable breath. Anti snoring pillows are another way which are designed to keep throat airways open by supporting the neck in a specific position to reduce constriction and create optimal breathing alignment. Sometime snoring can be related to the individual’s daily life style. Herbal spray is very effective to stop snoring and applying the solution of spray will reduce the lining of the nostrils in a way that promotes more room for breathing one can get rid of snoring.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe