ALL >> Health >> View Article
There Are Define Some Reason For Snoring
Total Articles: 79
When people breathe during sleep air enters the nose or mouth, and travels through the airway to the lungs. Throat muscles normally keep the airway entrance open but sometime throat muscles fail to do this job and this result to the breath with harsh sound which is known as snoring. It happens when a person can't move air freely through his or her nose and mouth during sleep. The annoying sound of snoring is caused by certain structures in the mouth and throat also. Although it is normal affecting 40 percent of men and 25 percent of women, older people are particularly prone to snoring and it has found that about one third of people ages 55 to 84 snore though sometime may indicate a serious health condition.
The reason for snoring is not well known, but some possible causes which facilitate snoring are being obese, Swelling of the tissue during the last month of pregnancy, Blockage in the nose, Stuffed nose from a cold or allergies, especially if it lasts a long time. When people with the extra neck tissue try to sleep they may suffer from the problem blockage of air then the tongue falls against the back of the throat, where it may partially or totally block the airway opening and the struggle to breathe through a partially blocked airway creates the sounds of snoring. It can lead to poor sleep and daytime fatigue, irritability, and increased health problems. If anybody snore they make a raspy, rattling, snorting sound while breathe during sleep. Snoring has a tendency to worsen with age and thin people snore, too.
There are some simple changes one can make to minimize or stop snoring. Lying on back makes the base of tongue and soft palate collapse to the back wall of throat, causing a vibrating sound during sleep. Sleeping on your may help to prevent this. Reducing weight and avoiding alcohol can also work. There are a number of approaches to treat snoring like EPAP that is Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure which is used to widen the throat for comfortable breath. Anti snoring pillows are another way which are designed to keep throat airways open by supporting the neck in a specific position to reduce constriction and create optimal breathing alignment. Sometime snoring can be related to the individual’s daily life style. Herbal spray is very effective to stop snoring and applying the solution of spray will reduce the lining of the nostrils in a way that promotes more room for breathing one can get rid of snoring.
Health Articles1. Must Ask Questions When Meeting A Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Natural Skincare And Beauty Supplements For Healthy And Glowing Skin
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
3. What To Look For A Dentist?
Author: Donnell Nash
4. Can Bpas Damage A Healthy Member?
Author: John Dugan
5. Sticking To Healthy Habits With The Help Of Yoga
Author: Gary Martin
6. Raise Your Efforts With Weight Gainer Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
7. Signs To Look Out For If You Have A Prolapsed Uterus
Author: Kalptaru Herbal Therapy Centre
8. A Glass Of Milk A Day Keeps Doctor Away
Author: Namit Malgaonkar
9. The Hearing Aids Siemens Are Available In Best Quality And Price To Restore Your Hearing Ability
10. Superfood Supplements- For All Your Nutrition Needs
Author: Shashi Kant Shukla
11. Dental Hygiene Information You Won't Locate In Other Places
Author: Bob Smith
12. Getting Knee Pain Treatment At Parijatak
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Is Invisalign The Right Treatment For Adults?
Author: James Franklin
14. 1st Global Community Of Indian Clinicians - Docstop
Author: Vijay Lokhande
15. Hypothyroidism Rampant In India - Freedom Age
Author: Dr Kalpana Gupta Sekhawat