ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
What Are The Uses Of Peridot Gemstone?
Total Articles: 92
Quite rare are the gems that occur in just one color and Peridot is such stone having single hue that ranges between yellow green, olive green, and brown green. Its chemical composition includes Iron, Magnesium, and Silicate. Out of these, quantity of iron determines the concentration of color in Peridot gemstone. It is an ancient stone which dates back to around 70 AD when it was mined at St. John’s Island which is currently called Zabargard Island, in Red Sea. During those times, it was used in talisman and its beauty fascinated the humans. Its green color often confused it with Emerald and there are beliefs that most of the so called Emeralds owned by Cleopatra were Peridots in actual.
Peridot is the birthstone for August and it has the hardness of 6.5-7 on Moh’s scale. Apart from its alluring charisma, this gemstone is also preferred for its sacred nature. Peridot stone price is usually lower for its small tumbled piece.
The uses of Peridot gemstone:
• It is a divine gift to mankind and hence, Peridot can be used in meditation to connect with divinity. It infuses divine energy in mind, body, and soul of wearer.
• It promotes balance of mind and good health by reducing stress from life. It eliminates pessimism and negativity while maintaining emotional stability with mental peace.
• Peridot can be used to stimulate the psychic properties especially when it is combined with other gems like Moonstone.
• It is used for making stunning jewelry which looks extremely beautiful and benefits the wearer with its metaphysical powers.
• It can also be used to open solar plexus and heart chakras. It brings optimism and vibrancy into the life of wearer.
• Peridot gemstone can be used to cure psychological problems like phobias and Hypochondria.
• Necklace made of this gemstone protects the wearer against all the negativity and evils.
• It has healing powers to effectively recover from diseases related to gall bladder, kidneys, liver, spleen, heart, and stomach.
• Peridot gemstone helps in curing insect bites and stimulates the metabolism. It helps to treat diseases of skin, endocrine, and adrenal glands.
• This gemstone is quite helpful to control the anger as it is a calming stone which maintains the emotional and mental balance.
• Peridot gemstone is widely used in casting industry due to its high melting point between 1200 and 1900 degree Celsius.
Due to its exceptional benefits and uses, Peridot is quite preferred astrologically as well. So before purchasing, always ensure that you pay the right Peridot stone price for the right kind of gem to have sustainable effects. Always prefer to buy it from a certified online store that ensures authenticity and genuine Peridot stone price.
This article has been written and posted by a astrologer, working with gempundit.com and provides free of consultancy on peridot gemstone and tell more about peridot gemstone astrological benefits.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. How Beneficial The Online Shopping Is!
2. How Convenient The Online Shopping Is!
3. The Best Anniversary Plans That Can Make You Invincible
Author: Anand Tiwari
4. Solitaire Diamond Engagement Rings For Your Bride To Be
Author: Jewellery Cluster
5. Firdous Lawn Collection 2018
6. Be Acquainted With The Advantages Of Using Bathroom Accessories
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson
7. Loungewear For Womens That Encapsulate Versatility And Comfort
Author: Alice Berry
8. Invicta Pro Diver 200m Quartz Blue Dial Inv9204/9204 Mens Watch: Bluesy Enough To Be Appreciated
Author: Jasson Ca
9. Kylie Lipkit-the Perfect Lip-kit, The Best Combination Of Style And Fashion
10. Nixon Corporal Quartz A346-510-00 Men’s Watch: Goodness In An Economical Package
11. Save Energy And Water With The Best Dishwasher For Kitchen
Author: John Oddile
12. The Luxurious Models Of Business Card Holders
Author: Sahah Chan
13. A Look At The Learning Environment In List Of International School In Bangalore
Author: Snehal Desai
14. Buy Julius Marlow Shoes & Feel Comfortable
Author: Green Footwear
15. Fossil Grant Chronograph Leather Fs5118 Mens Watch: An Inexpensive, Modern Classic
Author: Jason Ca