ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Enjoy The Excitement Of Dubai Shopping
Total Articles: 6
For shopping enthusiasts, Dubai is a great place to visit as high-end designer brand stores and mega malls can entice them a lot. The best period of the year to pack your empty suitcase to this shopping capital of Gulf is January-February months. This is because every year the Dubai shopping festival is celebrated during this period and this period is considered to be the period of biggest draws. In addition, the tourists can enjoy duty-free shopping in outdoor souk bazaars and malls at any time of the year. As there are a number of malls in this city, it might not be possible to enjoy a whole lot of shopping with just a single visit. Also, there are websites specially meant for providing updated news to people about Dubai. When you can find such websites, you can use it for collecting latest news about shopping in this country.
Mall of Emirates: This mall was opened in the year 2006 and it is one among the 10 largest malls in the world. This is a comprehensive and spacious mall and there are great things to purchase and for spending some valuable time along with family members. At the end of the mall, you can find large carrefour supermarket and there are also electrical retailers dealing with jumbo products as well. In the middle there are popular hotels and at the other end there is entertainment complex with restaurants and the popular indoor ski slope is also present. All through the hotels, there are comfortable seating areas and there are also several eateries and coffee shops located in the mall to enjoy your sip of coffee at your convenient time.
Ibn Battuta Mall: This mall is located at a distance place from the main city, but a trip to this mall can be suitable if you wish to enjoy marvelous architecture.Ibn Battuta actually has six differen malls each made out of different themes. The themes here involves that they are designed to denote the shops in six different countries namely, Andalucia, Tunisia, Egypt, Persia, India and China. Even though, shops in this mall are similar to those found in other places of Dubai, its sheer bravado makes it so special.
Like these two places, there are several other places to enthrall for the tourists and Dubai shopping has a whole lot of things for them to offer. So, plan your visit to Dubai for the forth-coming January and February Festive season and bring home a lot of stuff.
This content has been from http://goarticles.com/article/Enjoy-The-Excitement-Of-Dubai-Shopping/8155189/
La Moda Dubai is the one stop source for everything related to high-end fashion and beauty. It is the first online Dubai fashion magazine dedicated to cover breaking Dubai celebrity news and luxury lifestyle of Arabic celebrities, Dubai fashion designers etc. To explore more about Dubai malls, please Click Here.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
2. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
3. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
4. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
5. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
6. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
7. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
8. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
9. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
10. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
11. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
12. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress
13. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
14. Why Diamond Jewelry Is The Best For Every Occasion
Author: Archana Pandit
15. All Kinds Of Occasion Dresses
Author: Ariel Udress.co.nz