ALL >> Shopping-Product-Reviews >> View Article
The Muslim Wedding Celebrations
Total Articles: 16
Even though, most of the Islamic people stage a multi-day celebration for marking a wedding, the traditional ritual itself called as Nikah in Arabic is brief and simple. Generally, the Nikah was conducted with the following steps:
At the nuptials, which is conducted anywhere, the groom and the bride are kept in different rooms and they may not even see each other and some families allows them to see each other and this depends on the conservative beliefs in different families. An elderly person from the Islamic community, who is familiar with the laws visit each of the two rooms in which the bride and the groom are sitting and the person will be asking the couple-to-be as to whether they accept to the marriage and gets the signature of the bride and the groom on the license of the marriage contract. Then, the pair is brought together and are declared as husband and wife by the officiant.
The Nikah is generally surrounded by the days of lively parties and for each of the parties, the bride and the groom dress themselves with different types of costumes. Some of the celebrations conducted on the wedding week are as follows:
Dholki: Generally, the celebrations begin with dholki or drum. This ceremony is conducted a week or two before the actual three-day nuptial ceremony. During this function, the youth dance and celebrate the forthcoming nuptials with dholki. Even the bride and the groom traditionally hold dholki; friends and relatives join to practice for the upcoming Mehandi ceremony on the wedding week. Generally, a whole week of back-to-back dholki is celebrated before the marriage.
Mehandi: This is the popular ritual that takes place on the first night of the three-day celebrations. This is the most festive part as it is filled with colors and noise. Generally, married women joining the party dress themselves in bright formal saris, Kameez and Kurtis and unmarried girls attend with lehengas. The Mehendi ceremony is conducted either jointly for the bride and the groom or separately, which differs from one family to another. Generally, brides wish to get the top rated Muslim wedding dresses for this ceremony and they wish that the dress should be costlier even above their wedding costume. In families strictly following the tradition, the bride and the groom are kept separated during these celebrations.
Nowadays, Islamic brides can procure Muslim wedding dresses online and they can select from the exclusive collection available in these online stores for different celebrations.
This content has been taken from http://goarticles.com/article/The-Muslim-Wedding-Celebrations/8144572/
If you are looking for abaya wholesale manufacturers, then Gulf Islamic Store is the right choice. It is the world's largest wholesale Islamic clothing store which provides wide range of muslim clothing with modern and unique styles. For more info, please Click Here.
Shopping/Product Reviews Articles1. Significance Of On The Web Flower Delivery Store!
Author: Magdalene Munter
2. Skagen X Playtype Signatur Quartz Skw6412 Men’s Watch
Author: Jasson C
3. The Astute 40-inch Smart Tv Your Home Needs
4. Home Office Furniture In Newcastle: Tips On Purchasing
Author: Homeworld Furniture
5. Seiko Automatic Ssa232k1 Ssa232k Ssa232 Mens Watch
Author: Jasson C
6. Citizen Quartz Ag8332-56a Men's Watch: A Serious Look With Useful Functions
Author: Jasson C
7. How To Choose The Right Wholesale Liquidation Merchandise
Author: John Louis
8. Shoe Shades For Every Season
Author: Dan Zapatka
9. Diversions Disappear With Soccer Shin Guards
Author: Sahah Chan
10. Stuhrling Original Executive Automatic Skeleton Black Leather 133.33152 Mens Watch
Author: Adam D
11. Planning A Party With Just Frozen Foods? Read This
Author: Gracia Smith
12. Camping Gear Stores Online Sale The High Quality Camping And Hiking Gears!
Author: Peter Smith
13. Match Your Dress Appropriately With The Watch That Is Consummated For Each Other
Author: Ronald Lee
14. Importance Of Having The Right Shoe Cabinet
15. Flowers And Cake Delivery In Dubai, The Best Option To Have Fun On Every Occasion!
Author: ayaz Butt