ALL >> Health >> View Article
Master Bikram Yoga At Dubai
Total Articles: 15
Yoga is the spiritual, psychological and physical practices to get mental peace. It is an ancient Indian practice adopted by sadhus since several centuries in India. In the 19th century this practice has been taken to the Western world by Indian Sanyasis. Swami Vivekananda was the first one to preach and spread this spiritual concept in the Western World.
Today in this modern age, Yoga has morphed into a new definition called “Yoga asanas”. Most believe that modern yoga asanas are the fusion of classical yoga techniques and British Military calisthenics. Not only Indian’s but across the globe, people are accepting Yoga widely. Today people from all parts of the world are coming to India to learn the authentic postures of Yoga to rejuvenate them for lifetime. Keeping this in mind different Yoga centers are opening in every city of the world and getting positive response. After all who doesn’t want to have a cosmic nourishment of their mind before starting a hectic life busy with stocks, business, traffic, laptop and mobile phones?
A famous Yoga teacher training college in UAE is Bikram Yoga in Dubai. It is famous across the UAE and even abroad for its unique style of teaching modules of Yoga. They don’t teach Yoga only, but they teach how to teach Yoga. Means they are the teacher’s of teachers. In their training program, you will have an exciting, hard-working, effective experience with a blend of mental relaxation. It is a World class glamorous training imparting institute in Dubai.
Bikram Yoga imparts a nine weeks Yoga class batch specially trained by the two mentors Yoga master Bikram and Rajashree Choudhury. Their staff of teachers also teaches Yoga. After the completion of the course you will get a certificate from the institute. The course will provide you a strong basic knowledge of teaching methodology of Yoga. If you need to be a teacher, you need to learn how to teach from your teacher apart from learning the subjects from your teacher.
The course structure in Bikram Yoga College in Dubai comprises, asanas, health benefits of Yoga, nutrition chart, proper therapeutic applications, tips from Bikram’s posture clinic and the Bikram Yoga dialogue. They will teach you 26 postures of Yoga one by one.
Admission Guidelines of Bikram Yoga
1. You should be minimum 21 years of age,
2. Should have minimum six months of Bikram Yoga practice at any affiliated studio. If you have done only home practice than contact Mr. Sharon.
3. You should have a letter of recommendation from the studio director.
4. You should show proficiency in your postures.
Rather becoming just a certified teacher, if you want you can take the franchisee of Bikram Yoga and start a college in your city as well. They are known as Bikram Yoga Specialized Studio. One of the famous Bikram Yoga Specialised studios is RAWR Yoga.
ADDRESS OF BIKRAM YOGA INSTITUTE
Club Stretch- Bikram Yoga
Platinum Building (Near Capital Hotel)
Mina Road, Bur Dubai
Dubai, United Emirates
About Author :-
You can find more helpful information about Bikram yoga Dubai health benefits and for anything else, visit this website www.rawryoga.com
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important